Starting April 23rd, for 10 days we are launching our first fundraising event. Visit our Online Auction at charityauction.bid/kdplfundraiser. This auction has been organized by volunteers to raise funds to pay for the land where the New Library will be built (corner Front St & 5th St).
Thanks to a strong working partnership with the Village of Kaslo and funding support from Columbia Basin Trust for 60% of the land purchase cost, land has been purchased on Front Street. Of the remaining 40% we hope to raise a significant portion from this fundraising auction. If we can raise $26,010 then the land cost will be fully paid!
Visit the site and bid on one or many of the fantastic offers that members of our community have given to support this important fundraising. There are many fine
experiences, services, artisan items and delicious offers up for auction! Don't miss out.