All new – Audio and Video
- Stay around, JJ Cale.
- Piano trios, Rachmaninov.
- Music for Saint Katherine of Alexandria.,
- Violin concertos: sinfonias, overture, sonatas, Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Violin concertos, Brahms, Ligeti.
- "Mr Handel's dinner": music for the opera intermissions, George Frideric Handel.
- Ride me back home, Willie Nelson.
- Ten, Susan Boyle.
- Rocketman., Elton John.
- Sonatas BWV 1016-1019, Bach.
- Piano sonatas, Beethoven.
- Symphonie fantastique, Hector Berlioz.
- Ein Liebesleben: & other piano works, Jean Louis Nicode.
- Troy Sonata: Fazil Say plays., Fazil Say.
- Khatia Buniatishvili, Schubert.
- Mozart+, Olga Peretyatko.
- The best of Peter Sculthorpe., Peter Sculthorpe.
- 100 novelty songs.
- Now 100 hits forgotten 80s.
- Ultimate sixties: the classics.
- The starlighter, Shawn Colvin.
- The Hi Records singles collection, Al Green.
- Kicks, Rickie Lee Jones.
- Step back in time: the definitive collection, Kylie Minogue.
- The very best of Ike & Tina Turner., Ike Turner.
- I love summer anthems.
- In league with dragons, The Mountain Goats.
- Now 100 hits classic rock.
- Reggae reggae reggae!,
- The pool party 2019: Love Island.
- Madame X, Madonna.
- The healing game, Van Morrison.
- California son, Morrissey.
- Perception, NF.
- Originals, Prince.
- Western stars, Bruce Springsteen.
- Austin City Limits, Neil Young.
- Tuscaloosa, Neil Young.
- Symphony - voices, Christopher Blake.
- Titan: eine Tondichtung in Symphonieform: Hamburg/Weimar 1893-94 version, Gustav Mahler.
- Lieder: Brahms, Schumann, Mahler, Renée Fleming.
- Si j'ai aimé, Sandrine Piau.
- Putumayo presents salsa arounnd the world.
- Celia, Angelique Kidjo.
- Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
- Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Stars: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn.
- Daffodils, directed by David Stubbs.
- A bittersweet love story told with beautiful re-imaginings of iconic New Zealand songs. Stars: Rose McIver, George Mason, Kimbra.
- Fighting with my family, written and directed by Stephen Merchant.
- A former wrestler and his family make a living performing at small venues around the country while his kids dream of joining World Wrestling Entertainment. Stars: Dwayne Johnson, Lena Headey, Vince Vaughn.
- Joe Kidd, directed by John Sturges.
- An ex-bounty hunter reluctantly helps a wealthy landowner and his henchmen track down a Mexican revolutionary leader. Stars: Clint Eastwood, Robert Duvall, John Saxon.
- Million dollar baby, directed by Clint Eastwood.
- A determined woman works with a hardened boxing trainer to become a professional. Stars: Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman.
- Objective, Burma!, directed by Raoul Walsh.
- A platoon of special ops are tasked to parachute into the remote Burmese jungle and destroy a strategic Japanese radar station, but getting out isn't as easy. Stars: Errol Flynn, James Brown, William Prince
- Out of Africa, directed by Sydney Pollack.
- In 20th-century colonial Kenya, a Danish baroness/plantation owner has a passionate love affair with a free-spirited big-game hunter. Stars: Meryl Streep, Robert Redford, Klaus Maria Brandauer
- The front runner, directed by Jason Reitman.
- In 1987, U.S. Senator Gary Hart's presidential campaign is derailed when he's caught in a scandalous love affair. Stars: Hugh Jackman, Vera Farmiga, J.K. Simmons.
- The lives of a Bengal Lancer, directed by Henry Hathaway.
- The adventures of the heroic men who guard the British Empire's Khyber Pass in India. Stars: Gary Cooper, Franchot Tone, Richard Cromwell, Guy Standing, C. Aubrey Smith.
- The mule, directed by Clint Eastwood.
- A 90-year-old horticulturist and Korean War veteran turns drug mule for a Mexican cartel. Stars: Clint Eastwood, Patrick L. Reyes, Cesar De Le
- Vanishing on 7th Street, directed by Brad Anderson.
- The population of Detroit has almost completely disappeared, but a few remain. As daylight disappears they realize that the Dark is coming for them. Stars: Hayden Christensen, Thandie Newton, John Leguizamo.
- Vice, directed by Adam McKay.
- The story of Dick Cheney, an unassuming bureaucratic Washington insider, who quietly wielded immense power as Vice President to George W. Bush, reshaping the country
and the globe in ways that we still feel today. Stars: Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Steve Carell.
- If Beale Street could talk, directed by Barry Jenkins.
- A young woman embraces her pregnancy while she and her family set out to prove her childhood friend and lover innocent of a crime he didn't commit. Stars: KiKi Layne, Stephan James, Regina King.
- Regeneration, irected by Gillies MacKinnon.
- Based on Pat Barker's novel of the same name, 'Regeneration' tells the story of soldiers of World War One sent to an asylum for emotional troubles. Stars: Jonathan Pryce, James Wilby, Jonny Lee Miller.
- Westwood: punk, icon, activist, directed by Lorna Tucker.
- The first film to encompass the remarkable story of one of the true icons of our time, as she fights to maintain her brand's integrity, her principles -
and her legacy. Stars: Pamela Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Kate Moss
- Elimination chamber. 2019.
- Evolution 2018: WWE's first ever all-women's event.
- The Grey Ghost, Clive Cussler.
- The chemical detective, Fiona Erskine.
- The chemical detective, Fiona Erskine.
- Death in focus, Anne Perry.
- The huntress, Kate Quinn.
- The ice house, Tim Clare.
- Lanny, Max Porter.
- The life of death, Lucy Booth.
- The bookshop on the shore, Jenny Colgan.
- Gardens of water, Alan Drew.
- The parade [Playaway], Dave Eggers.
- The parade [Talking Book], Dave Eggers.
- Less than zero, Bret Easton Ellis.
- The glittering hour, Iona Grey.
- Swallowtail summer, Erica James.
- A summer to remember, Sue Moorcroft.
- Nobody's wife, Laura Pearson.
- Let me be like water, S.K. Perry.
- A respectable trade, Philippa Gregory.
- Shadowplay, Joseph O'Connor.
- November Road, Lou Berney.
- The killer in the choir: a Fethering mystery, Simon Brett.
- Fallen angel, Chris Brookmyre.
- The overnight kidnapper, Andrea Camilleri.
- The never game [Talking Book], Jeffery Deaver.
- The never game [Playaway], Jeffery Deaver.
- This storm, James Ellroy.
- Dark tribute, Iris Johansen.
- The payment, Roberta Kray.
- The secretary, Zoe Lea.
- The bag carrier, Stephen Leather.
- The unseen hand, Edward Marston.
- Bye bye baby, Fiona McIntosh.
- The Cornwalls are gone, James Patterson.
- The First Lady, James Patterson.
- The marketplace, Michael Ridpath.
- Sleep, C.L. Taylor.
- Figuring, Maria Popova.
- Embarce yourself: learn to love the skin you're in, Taryn Brumfitt.
- Love!: an enthusiastic & modern perspective on matters of the heart, Zoö Foster Blake.
- Making evil: the science behind humanity's dark side, Julia Shaw.
- Last train to Hilversum: a journey in search of the magic of radio, Charlie Connelly.
- A farmer's diary: a year at High House farm, Sally Urwin.
- Love!: an enthusiastic and modern perspective on matters of the heart, Zoö Foster Blake.
- Why running matters: lessons in life, pain and exhilaration, from 5k to the marathon, Ian Mortimer.
- Out of sheer rage, Geoff Dyer.
- The road to Little Dribbling: more notes from a small island, Bill Bryson.
- The perfect king: the life of Edward III, father of the English nation, Ian Mortimer.
- Blinded by the light, Sarfraz Manzoor.
- The view from Alameda Island [Talking Book], Robyn Carr.
- The view from Alameda Island [Playaway], Robyn Carr.
- All in, Shelley Shepard Gray.
- The poor relation, Susanna Bavin.
- The other side of the river, Jessica Blair.
- The Silver Ladies of London, Lesley Eames.
- The factory girls of Lark Lane, Pam Howes.
- Gin and gingerbread, Elizabeth Jeffrey.
- The butterfly room [Talking Book], Lucinda Riley.
- The butterfly room [Playaway], Lucinda Riley.
- Jigger Bunts: a Western story, Max Brand.