- Tim McGraw & friends, Tim McGraw.
- Edgeland, Kim Richey.
- Music is, Bill Frisell.
- Laid back, Marcus Miller.
- 100 hits. The best 80s groove album
- Taylor Dayne, Aretha Franklin, Donna Summer, Herbie Hancock, Marvin Gaye and more.
- 101 greatest housework songs
- Kelly Clarkson, Tina Arena, Robert Palmer, Sheryl Crow, Pink and more.
- Blaze away, Morcheeba.
- Fifteen, the Wailin' Jennys.
- Sweetener, Ariana Grande.
- Black moon, Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
- Chilled electronic 80s
- Bronski Beat, New Order, Talk Talk, Icehouse, Human League and more.
- Easy livin', Uriah Heep.
- Everything is love, the Carters.
- Pictures of matchstick men, Status Quo.
- Where we stood, the Pineapple Thief.
- Rest, Charlotte Gainsbourg.
- 23 blast.
- When a high school football star is suddenly stricken with irreversible total blindness, he must decide whether to live a safe handicapped life or bravely return to the life he once knew and the sport he still loves. Stars Mark Hapka, Bram Hoover and Stephen Lang. Based on a true story.
- 7 days in Entebbe.
- Inspired by the true events of the 1976 hijacking of an Air France flight en route from Tel Aviv to Paris, and the most daring rescue mission ever attempted. Stars Daniel Bruhl, Zina Zinchenko and Ben Schnetzer.
- An unrepentant ladies' man gradually begins to understand the consequences of his lifestyle. Stars Michael Caine, Shelley Winters and Millicent Martin.
- Born to defend.
- Jet, a young soldier at the end of the second World War must overcome some abusive Americans who are bullying him as well as the Chinese people. Stars Jet Li, Keith Anthony and Kaiming Chen.
- BPM (Beats per minute) = 120 battements par minute.
- Members of the advocacy group ACT UP Paris demand action by the government and pharmaceutical companies to combat the AIDS epidemic in the early 1990s. Stars Nahuel Perez Biscayart, Arnaud Valois and Adele Haenel. In French with Englis subtitles.
- Camp Harlow.
- Camp Harlow is a faith-based drama about a teenage bully who finds redemption through her faith in God at a local summer camp. Stars Aj Olson, Monique Hurd and Andrew Dyer.
- Depicting Ted Kennedy's involvement in the fatal 1969 car accident that claims the life of a young campaign strategist, Mary Jo Kopechne. Stars Jason Clarke, Kate Mara and Ed Helms.
- A brilliant scientist left for dead returns to exact revenge on the people who burned him alive. Stars Liam Neeson, Frances McDormand and Colin Friels.
- Darkman 3. Die Darkman die.
- Darkman, needing money to continue his experiments on synthetic skin, steals a crate of cash from drug lord Peter Rooker, attracting the gangster's attention. Stars Jeff Fahey, Arnold Vosloo and Darlanne Fluegel.
- Darkman II. The return of Durant.
- Darkman and Durant return and they hate each other as much as ever. This time, Durant has plans to take over the city's drug trade using high-tech weaponry. Stars Larry Drake, Arnold Vosloo and Kim Delaney.
- The equally-straight-laced and "by the book" nephew of Joe Friday must work with his more laid-back partner to solve a mystery. Stars Dan Aykroyd, Tom Hanks and Christopher Plummer.
- Echo rhyme.
- Frank, a professional counterfeiter from a wealthy mob family,receives the heart of the man he was supposed to kill two weeks earlier. He soon finds himself in a set of circumstances that will test his new heart & if he really has changed. Stars Timothy Paul Taylor, Mardell Elmer and Clint Calvert.
- Freedom fighters. The Ray.
- Reporter Raymond "Ray" Terrill is investigating a group of government scientists who are developing a weapon using light, when he is attacked with a "genetic light bomb" that ends up bestowing him with light-based super powers. Animated.
- God's not dead. A light in darkness.
- Pastor Dave responds to the unimaginable tragedy of having his church, located on the grounds of the local university, burned down. Stars Megan Alexander, Adeeja Rochele Anderson and Carrlyn Bathe.
- Harry & Meghan: a royal romance.
- The meeting and courtship of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Stars Sasha Rojen, Parisa Fitz-Henley and Burgess Abernathy.
- To stop an elusive criminal, a maverick detective enlists the aid of a police dog who's an unusually intelligent smart alec. Stars Jim Belushi, Mel Harris and Kevin Tighe.
- Last year in Marienbad.
- In a strange and isolated chateau, a man becomes acquainted with a woman and insists that they have met before. Stars Delphine Seyrig, Giorgio Albertazzi and Sacha Pitoeff. In French with English subtitles.
- Let God.
- As rumors of gold in California spread across the United States in 1848, Levi decides it is time to head west with Amelia, his young housewife, to stake their claim and build a better life. Stars Jasmin Jandreau, Tommy Nash and Shannon Brown.
- Mary Magdalene.
- The story of Mary Magdalene. Stars Rooney Mara, Joaquin Phoenix and Chiwetel Ejiofor
- A dramatization of the battle that was widely heralded as a turning point of the Pacific Theatre of World War II. Stars Charlton Heston, Henry Fonda and James Coburn.
- Ocean's 8.
- Debbie Ocean gathers an all-female crew to attempt an impossible heist at New York City's yearly Met Gala. Stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett nd Anne Hathaway.
- Reign over me.
- A man who lost his family in the September 11 attack on New York City runs into his old college roommate. Rekindling the friendship is the one thing that appears able to help the man recover from his grief. Stars Adam Sandler, Don Cheadle and Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Ring the bell.
- Rob Decker, a slick sports agent, becomes stranded in a small town. The simplicity of life and the faith of the people living there cause him to re-evaluate where his life is headed. Stars Ryan Scharoun, Ashley Nicole Anderson and Casey Bond.
- An account of the famous French sculptor's romance with Camille Claudel. Stars Vncent Lindon, Izia Higelin and Severine Caneele. In French with English subtitles.
- Seven sinners.
- A torch singer wows a Navy officer and his shipmates at a South Seas cafe. Stars Marlene Dietrich, John Wayne and Albert Dekker.
- A family living on a farm finds mysterious crop circles in their fields which suggests something more frightening to come. Stars Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix and Rory Culkin.
- Sleepless in Seattle.
- A recently widowed man's son calls a radio talk-show in an attempt to find his father a partner. Stars Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan and Ross Malinger.
- Snow White: a tale of terror.
- In this dark take on the fairy tale, the growing hatred of a noblewoman, secretly a practitioner of the dark arts, for her stepdaughter, and the witch's horrifying attempts to kill her. Stars Sigourney Weaver, Sam Neill and Gil Bellows.
- The big country.
- A New Englander arrives in the Old West, where he becomes embroiled in a feud between two families over a valuable patch of land. Stars Gregory Peck, Jean Simmons and Carroll Baker.
- The bodyguard.
- A former Secret Service agent takes on the job of bodyguard to an R&B singer, whose lifestyle is most unlike a President's. Stars Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston and Gary Kemp.
- The great outdoors.
- A Chicago man's hope for a peaceful family vacation in the woods is shattered when the annoying in-laws drop in. Strs Dan Ackroyd, John Candy and Stephanie Faracy.
- The hurricane heist.
- Thieves attempt a massive heist against the U.S. Treasury as a Category 5 hurricane approaches one of its Mint facilities. Stars Toby Kebbell, Maggie grace and Ryan Kwanten.
- The mirror has two faces.
- A shy, middle-aged professor enters into a romantic but non-physical relationship with an unlucky-in-love colleague. Stars Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges and Lauren Bacall.
- The producers.
- Producers Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom make money by producing a sure-fire flop. Stars Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder and Estelle Winwood.
- The spoilers.
- In Nome, Alaska, miner Roy Glennister and his partner Dextry, financed by saloon entertainer Cherry Malotte, fight to save their gold claim from crooked commissioner Alexander McNamara. Stars Marlene Dietrich, Randolph Scott and John Wayne.
- The veil.
- A fierce warrior on a destructive war campaign is betrayed and left for dead. He is taken in and healed by the princess of a hidden tribe who believe he is the saviour they have been waiting for. Stars Serinda Swan, William Moseley and William Levy.
- The way to the stars.
- Life on a British bomber base, and the surrounding towns, from the opening days of the Battle of Britain, to the arrival of the Americans, who join in the bomber offensive. Stars Michael Redgrave, John Mills and Rosamund John.
- This giant papier mache boulder is actually really heavy.
- Three ordinary guys are thrust into a parallel world of an old Sci-Fi movie. Trapped in a low budget universe they must somehow fight their way home before it is too late. Stars Christian Nicolson, Sez Niederer and Daniel Pujol.
- When rising basketball star Hoovey Elliot collapses on the court, doctors discover a brain tumor at base of his neck. Now, with his life on the line, Hoovey must rely on the strength of his family
and his faith to pick himself up and get back in the game. Stars Cody Linley, Patrick Warburton and Lauren Holly. Based on true events.
- The bookshop.
- England 1959. In a small East Anglian town, Florence Green decides, against polite but ruthless local opposition, to open a bookshop. Stars Emily Mortimer, Bill Nighy and Hunter Tremayne.
- The African Queen.
- In Africa during World War I, a gin-swilling riverboat captain is persuaded by a strait-laced missionary to use his boat to attack an enemy warship. Stars Humphrey Bogart, Katharine Hepburn and Robert Morley.
- The cruel sea.
- The World War II adventures of a British convoy escort ship and its officers. Stars Jack Hawkins, Donald Sinden and John Stratton.
- The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society.
- In the aftermath of World War II, a writer forms an unexpected bond with the residents of Guernsey Island when she decides to write a book about their experiences during the war. Stars Jessica Brown Findlay, Tom Courtenay and Michiel Huisman.
- The hobbit: the motion picture trilogy.
- All three films in director Peter Jackson's trilogy based on J.R.R. Tolkien's enduring masterpiece in one complete collection.
- War and peace.
- Napoleon's tumultuous relations with Russia including his disastrous 1812 invasion serve as the backdrop for the tangled personal lives of two aristocratic families. Stars Audrey Hepburn, Henry Fonda and Bridget Boland.
- The importance of being earnest.
- When Algernon discovers that his friend, Ernest, has created a fictional brother for whenever he needs a reason to escape dull country life, Algernon poses as the brother, resulting in ever increasing confusion. Stars Michael Redgrave, Richard Wattis and Micael Denison.
- The man in the gray flannel suit.
- An ex-soldier faces ethical questions as he tries to earn enough to support his wife and children well. Stars Gregory Peck, Jennifer Jones and Fredric March.
- Show boat.
- The daughter of a riverboat captain falls in love with a charming gambler, but their fairytale romance is threatened when his luck turns sour. Stars Kathryn Grayson, Ava Gardner and Howard Keel.
- Pal Joey.
- Joey Evans is charming, handsome, funny, talented, and a first class, A-number-one heel. When Joey meets the former chorus girl and now rich widow Vera Simpson, the two lecherous souls seem made for each other. Stars Rita Hayworth, Frank Sinatra and Kim Novak.
- We are together.
- Tells the moving and inspiring story of 12 year old Slindile and her remarkable friends at the Agape orphanage in South Africa.
- Chris Tarrant, extreme railways: the complete series four.
- Brett Morgen's popular documentary about primatologist Jane Goodall.
- Leonard Cohen: bird on a wire.
- Follows Cohen on his 1972 European tour.
- Midnight Oil 1984: the year The Oils inspired a nation.
- Tea with the dames.
- Dames Eileen Atkins, Judi Dench, Joan Plowright and Maggie Smith have let the cameras in on a friendship that goes back more than half a century
- V8 Supercar Bathurst 1000 2001 race highlights.
- Bob Jane T-marts Bathurst 1000 2002 race highlights.
- Bob Jane T-marts Bathurst 1000 2003 race highlights.
- Bob Jane T-marts Bathurst 1000 2004 race highlights.
- FAI Bathurst 1000 classic 1999 race highlights; FAI Bathurst 1000 classic 2000 race highlights.
- Primus Bathurst 1000 classic 1997 race highlights; FAI Bathurst 1000 classic 1998 race highlights.
- Super Cheap Auto Bathurst 1000 2005 race highlights.
- Super Cheap Auto Bathurst 1000 2006 race highlights.
- Doctor Who. The hand of fear.
- Little women.
- Dramatisation of Louisa May Alcott's novel.
- Howards End.
- Stars Anthony Hopkins, Emma Thompson and Vanessa Redgrave.
- The void, Greig Beck.
- Night probe!, Clive Cussler.
- Killing it, Asia Mackay.
- Blood requiem, Christopher Husberg.
- The long gaze back: an anthology of Irish women writers, Sinéad Gleeson.
- The Endless Beach, Jenny Colgan.
- Pigeon, Alys Conran.
- So much life left over, Louis de Bernières.
- The adulterants, Joe Dunthorne.
- Perfect meringues, Laurie Graham.
- The railwayman's wife, Ashley Hay.
- The secret keeper, Susan Lewis.
- Her body and other parties, Carmen Maria Machado.
- The rest of me, Katie Marsh
- Solar bones, Mike McCormack.
- The quiet side of passion: an Isabel Dalhousie novel, Alexander McCall Smith.
- Accidental heroes, Danielle Steel.
- Coming home to Cuckoo Cottage, Heidi Swain.
- Clock dance, Anne Tyler.
- The house of shadows, Kate Williams.
- The travelling bag: and other ghostly stories, Susan Hill.
- Darkest desires: the Makani trilogy, Dean Koontz.
- Little liar, Lisa Ballantyne.
- A noise downstairs, Linwood Barclay.
- The child, Fiona Barton.
- Death of an honest man: a Hamish Macbeth murder mystery, M.C. Beaton.
- Fall down dead, Stephen Booth.
- Persuader, Lee Child.
- Without fail, Lee Child.
- Bitter Wash Road, Garry Disher.
- The marriage hearse, Kate Ellis.
- The bad daughter, Joy Fielding.
- Bitter sun, Beth Lewis.
- Bitter sun, Beth Lewis.
- The long silence, Gerard O'Donovan.
- Bookshots. Volume 2, James Patterson.
- Juror no. 3, James Patterson
- Private princess, James Patterson
- The love letter [Playaway], Lucinda Riley.
- The love letter [Talking Book CD], Lucinda Riley.
- Careless love, Peter Robinson.
- The other wife, Michael Robotham.
- Loving Pablo, hating Escobar, Virginia Vallejo.
- When they call you a terrorist: a Black Lives Matter memoir, Asha Bandele
- The secret barrister: stories of the law and how it's broken.
- The trauma cleaner, Sarah Krasnostein.
- Writer's luck: a memoir: 1976-1991, David Lodge.
- The cosy cottage café collection, Rachel Griffiths.
- The Cornish village school: breaking the rules, Kitty Wilson.
- The captain's daughter, Victoria Cornwall.
- Greyfriars House, Emma Fraser.
- Peace comes to Honeyfield, Anna Jacobs.
- The masterpiece, Francine Rivers.
- There will be better days, Elizabeth Waite.
- Angel Catbird, Margaret Atwood.
- Six feet four, Jackson Gregory.
- Give-a-Damn Jones, Bill Pronzini.