- Bad mouthin', Tony Joe White.
- Les trois sonates: the late works, Claude Debussy.
- 100 years of nine lessons & carols, the Choir of King's College
- Violin concertos nos 1 & 2, Bartók.
- She remembers everything, Roseanne Cash.
- Timeless, Il Divo.
- Bohemian rhapsody: the original soundtrack, Queen.
- Suspiria: music for the Luca Guadagnino film, Thom Yorke.
- Love is here to stay, Tony Bennett & Diana Krall.
- Heaven and Earth, Kamasi Washington.
- Eric Lu., Frederic Chopin
- Piano magic, Lang Lang.
- Equinoxe infinity, Jean-Michel Jarre.
- Blaze away, Morcheeba.
- Home, John Butler Trio.
- Sì, Andrea Bocelli.
- Love, Michael Buble.
- Here if you listen, David Crosby.
- Hot August night III, Neil Diamond.
- The Atlantic singles collection 1967-1970, Aretha Franklin.
- Backyard party, Dennis Marsh.
- Phoenix, Rita Ora.
- Gilbert O'Sullivan., Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Rise up, Cliff Richard.
- Walls, Barbra Streisand.
- 50 years: don't stop, Fleetwood Mac.
- Delta, Mumford & Sons.
- Future me hates me, The Beths.
- Greatest hits live, Chicago.
- Kids See Ghosts., Kids See Ghosts
- Live at the BBC, the Beatles.
- Origins, Imagine Dragons.
- Politics of living, Kodaline.
- Shiny and oh so bright. Vol. 1. No past, no future, no sun, Smashing Pumpkins.
- Simulation theory, Muse.
- Symphonica in rosso: live at Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Simply Red.
- Wanderer, Cat Power.
- Bitter-sweet, Bryan Ferry and his Orchestra.
- Down the road wherever, Mark Knopfler.
- Know, Jason Mraz.
- Savage: live at Brixton Academy, Gary Numan.
- Cloud symbols, Graham Parker.
- An American treasure, Tom Petty.
- Bottle it in, Kurt Vile.
- Songs for Judy, Neil Young.
- Himmelsmusik, L'Arpeggiata
- Into the fire, Joyce DiDonato
- Bésame mucho, Juan Diego Flórez.
- Italian cantatas, Handel.
- Anima sacra., Jakub Józef Orlinski
- Lost is my quiet, Carolyn Sampson
- The plank
- Two workmen fall victim to humorous mishaps as they transport a piece of wood from a warehouse to a building site. Starring Tommy Cooper, Eric Sykes and Jimmy Edwards.
- Wellington paranormal
- Sergeant Ruawai Maaka of the Wellington Police enlists the aid of Officers Minogue and O'Leary to tackle paranormal events in New Zealand's capital city.
- A little romance
- A French boy and an American girl, who go to school in Paris, meet and begin a little romance. They befriend Julius, who enchants them with his storytelling. In an attempt to ensure the teens' love forever, the three journey to Venice. Starring Laurence Olivier, Diane Lane and Thelonious Bernard.
- A star-crossed Christmas
- A Romeo and Juliet romance takes place among two feuding New England Christmas Tree lot families. Against their families' wills, Julie Pine and visiting-from-Texas, Rick Spruce, fall in love, but are forced to hide their Yuletide relationship. Starring Nick Ballard, Steven Breton and Zachary Breton.
- A taste of Christmas
- Emily receives a mysterious Christmas calendar, and everyone tries to find out who sent it. Assuming the handmade gift was from a secret admirer, the locals become obsessed with finding out who it is. Starring Laura Bell Bundy, Brendon Zub and Paloma Kwiatkowski.
- Angus Buchan's ordinary people
- The plot follows the individual journeys of three ordinary South African men in the build up to their attendance of the 2010 Mighty Men Conference, where their lives are forever changed by God's message for them. Starring Angus Buchan, Anton Dekker and Lucky Koza.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp
- As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past. Starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Michael Pena.
- Book club
- Four lifelong friends have their lives forever changed after reading 50 Shades of Grey in their monthly book club. Starring Diane Keaton, Jane Fonda and Candice Bergen.
- C'est la vie
- A hectic wedding party held in an 17th century French palace comes together with the help of the behind-the-scenes staff. Starring Jean-Pierre Bacri, Jean-Paul Rouve and Gilles Lellouche. In French with English subtitles.
- Christmas angel
- Christmas wishes made before a long-abandoned house that start coming true lead an elementary schoolgirl to discover a reclusive woman living inside. Starring Della Reese, Teri Polo and Tamera Mowry-Housley.
- Columbus Circle
- An heiress who's been shut inside her apartment building for nearly two decades is forced to confront her fears after one of her neighbors is killed and a detective arrives to begin the investigation. Starring Selma Blair, Amy Smart and Kevin Pollack.
- Deep in the heart
- An alcoholic man refocuses himself on putting kids through college via 4H and FFA scholarship donations. Guiding him is a spiritual figure he calls "The Bearded Man". Starring John Gries, Elaine Hendrix and Val Kilmer.
- Dr. Knock
- Doctor Knock is a former thug who has become a doctor and arrives in the small village of Saint-Maurice to make his fortune according to a particular method. Starring Omar Sy, Alex Lutz and Ana
Giradot. In French with English subtitles.
- El Cid
- The fabled Spanish hero Rodrigo Diaz (a.k.a. El Cid) overcomes a family vendetta and court intrigue to defend Christian Spain against the Moors. Starring Charlton Heston, Sophia Loren and Raf Vallone.
- Funny cow
- A comedian uses her troubled past as material for her stand-up routine, trying to rise up through the comedy circuit by playing Northern England's working men's clubs. Starring Paddy Considine, Stephen Graham and Maxine Peake.
- Gun fury
- In Arizona, Frank Slayton's gang robs a stagecoach and kidnaps Ben Warren's fiancée, prompting Warren to pursue Slayton. Starring Rock Hudson, Donna Reed and Philip Carey.
- Hansie: a true story
- A South African cricket hero must rebuild his life after he confesses his involvement in a shocking scandal. Starring Frank Rautenbach, Sarah Thompson and Matthew Dylan Roberts.
- Hibiscus & Ruthless
- "No Going Out and No Boyfriends" - Hibiscus' obedience towards her Mum's rules is put to the test in her final year of University. As guys start to impress Hibiscus, she asks her childhood friend Ruth, to help keep her focused. Starring Suivai Autagavaia, Anna-Maree Thomas and Lafitaga Mafaufau.
- Amos, a reformed alcoholic, and his estranged son, Themba, arrive to the dusty town of Hopeville, where apathy, fear and suspicion are the order of the day. Starring Jody Abrahams, Desmond Dube and Leleti Khumalo.
- Interlude in Prague
- The incredible tale of Mozart's Prague years. Starring Aneurin Barnard, James Purefoy and Samantha Barks.
- Chased by a vengeful criminal, the feds and a gang of otherworldly soldiers, a recently released ex-con, and his adopted teenage brother are forced to go on the run with a weapon of mysterious origin as their only protection. Starring Truitt, Jack Raynor and Dennis Quaid.
- Lyndon B. Johnson aligns himself with John F. Kennedy, rises to the Presidency, and deals with the civil rights struggles of the 1960s. Starring Woody Harrelson, Michael Stahl-David and Richard Jenkins.
- 13 year old Henry Matthews struggles with life after his reservist father is deployed to Afghanistan. With the help of a local pastor, the boy decides to take part in a local singing contest. Starring Nicki Aycox, Uriah Shelton and Dash Mihok.
- Like a country song
- A story about Jake Reeson, an up and coming country singer who has the whole world in his hands until his ego gets in the way. Starring Billy Ray Cyrus, Joel Smallbone and Jennifer Taylor.
- Love comes softly
- A young woman on her way to a new life in the 1800's suddenly finds herself a widow. Now she must live with a recently widowed young man and his daughter. Can any of them find love again? Starring Katherine Heigl, Dale Midkiff and Corbin Bernsen.
- A couple going through a divorce must team up to find their son who has disappeared during one of their bitter arguments. Starring Maryana Spivak, Aleksey Rozin And Matvey Novikov.
- Maggie's Christmas miracle
- Maggie, a single mom has to balance between her career and her son, Jordan. Jordan finds a tutor named Casey to help him at school, and Casey becomes like a father figure. Will the three of them find happiness and love once. Starring Jill Wagner and Luke MacFarlane.
- The enchanted lives of a couple in a secluded forest are brutally shattered by a nightmarish hippie cult and their demon-biker henchmen, propelling a man into a spiraling, surreal rampage of vengeance. Starring Nicolas Cage, Anrea Riseborough and Linus Roache.
- A military vessel on the search for an unidentified submersible finds themselves face to face with a giant shark, forced to use only what they have on board to defend themselves from the monstrous beast. Starring Michael Madsen, Dominic Pace and Caroline Harris.
- Mission: Impossible. Fallout
- Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong. Strring Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill and Ving Rhames.
- A young girl living in the French countryside suffers constant indignities at the hand of alcoholism and her fellow man. Starring Nadine Nortier, Jean-Claude Guilbert and Marie Cardinal.
- Mr Christmas
- Tom Jacobs has built a business around helping clients find the perfect gift for their loved ones. When he's hired to find a gift for his friend's girlfriend, he finds himself in a bit of trouble as the more he researches her, the more he likes her. Starring Jace Mclean, Jen Celene Little and Ireland Rose Maddox.
- My Christmas love
- A hopeless romantic who can't ever seem to give a guy a real chance begins receiving each of the "12 Days of Christmas" as gifts anonymously at her door and begins to believe that the mystery suitor may finally live up to her expectations. Starring Meredith Hagner, Bobby Campo and Megan Park.
- North by Northwest
- A hapless New York City advertising executive is mistaken for a government agent by a group of foreign spies, and is pursued across the country while he looks for a way to survive. Starring Cary Grant, Eva Marie Saint and James Mason.
- Only you
- As a teen, Faith was told that her destiny is a man named Damon Bradley. Years later - Faith is about to marry another man - a Damon Bradley calls to wish them all the best. Faith blows off the wedding and follows Damon to Italy. Starring Marisa Tomei, Robert Downey Jr, and Bonnie Hunt.
- Slender man
- In a small town in Massachusetts, a group of friends, fascinated by the internet lore of the Slender Man, attempt to prove that he doesn't actually exist - until one of them mysteriously goes missing. Starring Joey King, Julia Goldani Telles and Jaz Sinclair.
- Each year Sarah builds her "Snow Beau" snowman with her best friend Nick. After another breakup, she begins to wonder if she'll ever find true love of her own. A little Christmas magic brings her Snow Beau to life. Starring Ashley Newbrough, Jesse Hutch and Adam Hurtig.
- An expert on productivity shows wacky workers in 1966 Australia how to run their moccasin factory like clockwork, despite laying off more than half the workforce. Starring Anthony Hopkins, Ben Mendelsohn and Alwyn Kurts.
- The bachelors
- A mourning father moves across the country with his teenage son for a private school teaching job, after the early death of his wife. Their lives begin to transform due to two unique women, who help them embrace life and love again. Starring J. K. Simmons, Josh Wiggins and Odeya Rush.
- The book of Daniel
- Taken captive by the Babylonians and brought to their country to serve King Nebuchadnezzar, Daniel sets an example for the other prisoners with his faithfulness to God. Starring Robert Miano, Andrew Bongiorno and Lance Henriksen.
- The kiss of the vampire
- When car trouble strands a honeymooning couple in a small Southern European village, an aristocratic family in the area reaches out to help them with sinister consequences. Starring
Clifford Evans, Edward de Souza and Noel Willman.
- The last sharknado: it's about time!
- Fin has to go back in time to rejoin his shark-battling friends to stop the first Sharknado and save humanity. Starring Ian Ziering, Tara Reid and Cassndra Scerbo.
- The longest day
- The events of D-Day, told on a grand scale from both the Allied and German points of view. Starring John Wayne, Robert Ryan and Richard Burton.
- The merger
- A former professional football player returns to his country town after his sporting career comes to an abrupt end, and takes on the position of coach for the local footy team, the Roosters. Starring
Damian Callinan, John Howard and Kate Mulvany.
- The other side of hope = Toivon tuolla puolen
- A poker-playing restaurateur and former traveling salesman befriends a group of refugees newly arrived to Finland. Starring Kati Outinen, Ville Virtanen and Tommi
Korpela. In Finnish with English subtitles.
- The people under the stairs
- Two adults and a juvenile break into a house occupied by a brother and sister and their stolen children. There, they must fight for their lives. Starring Brandon Quintin Adams, Everett McGill and Wendy Robie.
- The rider
- After suffering a near fatal head injury, a young cowboy undertakes a search for new identity and what it means to be a man in the heartland of America. Starring Brady Jandreau, Tim Jandreau and Lilly Jandreau.
- The wish list
- Jamie has always been jealous of his best friend - his parents are rich and he seems to have a much better life. So, one Christmas Jamie wishes that they could change places and, unbelievably, his dream comes true! Starring Antonio Sabato Jr., Mason Douglas and Jade Pettyjohn.
- A college student, who sees a UFO, uses his exceptional math skills to investigate the sighting with his friends while the FBI follows closely behind. Starring Alex Sharp, Gillian Anderson and Ella Purnell.
- A man learns something extraordinary about himself after a devastating accident. Starring Bruce Willis, Samuel L J Jackson and Robin Wright.
- A woman's idyllic life is shattered when her husband is killed in a senseless act of violence. As she prepares to take matters into her own hands, two unexpected encounters begin to change everything. Starring Lynn Collins, Michael Ealy and Bruce McGill.
- Born free
- The story of George and Joy Adamson and the orphaned lion cub, Elsa, they adopt. Starring Virginia McKenna, Bill Travers and Geoffrey Keen.
- The meg
- After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible. Starring Jason Stratham, Bingbing Li and Rainn
- A simple favour
- Stephanie is a single mother with a parenting vlog who befriends Emily, a secretive upper-class woman who has a child at the same elementary school. When Emily goes missing, Stephanie takes it upon herself to investigate. Strring Anna Kendrick, Blake Lively and Henry Golding.
- The darkest minds
- Imprisoned by an adult world that now fears everyone under 18, a group of teens form a resistance group to fight back and reclaim control of their future. Starring Amandla Stenberg, Mandy
Moore and Bradley Whitford.
- Eye of the needle
- A ruthless German spy, trying to get out of Britain with vital information about D-Day, must spend time with a young woman and her crippled husband. Starring Donald Sutherland, Kate Nelligan and Stephen MacKenna.
- Like dandelion dust
- A film which explores the different meanings of being a parent, through two families from different walks of life who's paths cross out of their shared love for a little boy. Starring Mira Sorvino, Barry Pepper and Cole Hauser.
- Crazy rich Asians
- This contemporary romantic comedy follows native New Yorker Rachel Chu to Singapore to meet her boyfriend's family. Starring Constance Wu, Henry Golding and Michelle Yeoh.
- Clinging to life in a cell in Africa, James is brutally interrogated by jihadis. Worlds away, Danielle prepares to descend into the Arctic Sea. Facing life-or-death ordeals, they must rely on their deep emotional connection. Starring Alicia Vikander, James McAvoy and Alexander Siddig.
- The confession
- The portrayal of a young Amish woman who goes on a journey in search of her identity - only to find herself embroiled in a mystery that must be solved before she can be reunited with the Englisher mother who gave her up to adoption 20 years earlier. Starring Steve Boles, Ray Collins and Al Curl.
- On Chesil Beach
- Based on Ian McEwan's novel. In 1962 England, a young couple find their idyllic romance colliding with issues of sexual freedom and societal pressure, leading to an awkward and fateful wedding night. Starring Billy Howle, Saoirse Ronan and Andy Burse.
- When calls the heart. Lost and found
- Elizabeth Thatcher, a young school teacher from a wealthy Eastern family, migrates from the big city to teach school in a small coal mining town in the west. Starring Erin Krakow, Martin Cummins and Lori Loughlin. Based on the book by Janette Oke.
- Of mice and men
- Two drifters, one a gentle but slow giant, try to make money working the fields during the Depression so they can fulfill their dreams. Starring John Malkovich, Gary Sinise and Ray Walston.
- The wife
- A wife questions her life choices as she travels to Stockholm with her husband, where he is slated to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature. Starring Glenn Close, Jonathan Pryce and Max Irons.
- Mozart greatest hits, Mitsuko Uchida
- Voodoo lounge uncut, Rolling Stones.
- Westwind: Djalu's legacy
- Didgeridoo master, keeper of an ancient dreaming, tribal elder: Djalu must pass on his sacred songlines. Are his sons ready? Djalu seeks a way forward - inspiring a custodian for the next generation by taking his music to the world.
- Spitfire: the inspiration of a nation
- A personal look at the extraordinary life, career, and artistry of Alexander McQueen.
- An in-depth look at the life and music of Whitney Houston.
- Jimmy Barnes: working class boy.
- Long road to mercy, David Baldacci.
- The assassin on the Bangkok express, Roland Perry.
- The three secret cities, Matthew Reilly.
- Of blood and bone, Nora Roberts.
- I am Heathcliff: stories inspired by Wuthering Heights, curated by Kate Mosse.
- Transcription, Kate Atkinson.
- The dreams of Bethany Mellmoth, William Boyd.
- Milkman, Anna Burns.
- An island Christmas, Jenny Colgan.
- Bark & Roll Forever, Claire Cook.
- The memory, Lucy Dawson.
- The rules of seeing, Joe Heap.
- Lost without you, Johns, Rachael.
- When I hit you, Meena Kandasamy.
- The Paris seamstress, Natasha Lester.
- The rise & fall of Becky Sharp, Sarra Manning.
- Missing pieces, Laura Pearson.
- Starting over, Jack Sheffield.
- Ladies in black, Madeleine St John.
- When I hit you, Luke Tredget.
- The garden of small beginnings, Abbi Waxman.
- The lives we touch, Eva Woods.
- Bridge of Clay, Markus Zusak.
- The wanderers, Tim Pears.
- The turn of midnight, Minette Walters.
- The ex, Alafair Burke.
- A tiding of magpies, Steve Burrows.
- Burial of ghosts, Ann Cleeves.
- The scarecrow, Michael Connelly.
- The hidden bones, Nicola Ford.
- Yellowhammer, James Henry.
- Lost Creed, Alex Kava.
- A Christmas railway mystery, Edward Marston.
- Intrigo: the trilogy, Håkan Nesser.
- The root of evil, Håkan Nesser.
- Shell game, Sara Paretsky.
- Target Alex Cross, James Patterson.
- In a house of lies, Ian Rankin.
- Bloodmoon, Peter Tremayne.
- Next stop execution: the autobiography of Oleg Gordievsky., Oleg Gordievsky
- Notes on a nervous planet [Playaway], Matt Haig.
- Notes on a nervous planet [Talking Book CD], Matt Haig.
- Back to your love, Kianna Alexander.
- The forever Christmas tree, Sandra Hill.
- A devil of a duke, Madeline Hunter.
- Christmas at Tuppenny Corner, Katie Flynn.
- Brighter days ahead, Mary Wood.
- Morning star, Pierce Brown.
- The gunsmith, Lauran Paine.