- "Live" in "Tok" town, Timberland Soulz.
- Anau ia mai; E revi e, M Sweet Boys.
- Apii & the Girls. Vol. 2, E tama purotu, Apii & the Girls.
- Apii & the Girls. Vol. 3, Little Polynesian way, Apii & the Girls.
- Don't push me around; Kua ki te moana: live at Club Raro, 2Pouz Fynist.
- Fresh off da boat: DJ Tickelz [i.e. DJ Tikelz] presents Vaimutu Records Allstars.
- In my heart, Vaiari Five.
- Ivanui Cultural Performing Arts Group., Ivanui Cultural Performing Arts Group.
- Kare e mekameka mei iakoe, Timbaland Soulz.
- Les iles, Orchestre Allo!
- Live at da Roadhouse, Sea-Breeze.
- Lopas Ongalewu. Vol. 2, Nassau styles, Lopas Ongalewu.
- Luna Bar, Rarotonga: live experience, Luna Boys.
- Ofa., Ofa.
- Off da coconut husk: Cook Islands allstars remix., DJ Reminise.
- Old popular songs from Akatokamanava.,
- Rarotonga diva's. Vol. 3, Hot 'n' spicy.,
- Recorded live at the Hula Bar, Rarotonga, Heimana Hula Band.
- Superstar Sisters. Vol. 1, Pasuka, Superstar Sisters.
- Tapunui Motions. Vol. 3, Mou mai ra, Tapunui Motions.
- The best Tongan love songs, Vaka Pole'o.
- The best Tongan love songs. Volume 3.
- The extravaganza, Anuanua Trio.
- The very best of Cook Islands drumming.
- Tongan tau'olunga: traditional melodies of Tonga.
- Vaimutu String Band "live" in Sydney, Vaimutu String Band.
- Vaipulu Sisters. Volume one., Vaipulu Sisters.
- Vaipulu Sisters. Volume three, Old school. Beach party., Vaipulu Sisters.
- Vaipulu Sisters. Volume two., Vaipulu Sisters.
- Live at Two Tears Sports Bar & Cafe, Fairoa Aporo.
- Best of Barthelemy., Barthelemy.
- The best of Brother Love., Brother Love.
- Back in the groove: a collection of great hits, Daniel Rae Costello.
- Greatest hits. Volume 2, Daniel Rae Costello.
- The beach party collection, Daniel Rae Costello.
- It's party time with Mr T., George Teina.
- Atiu nui taku ipukarea, Pepe Katuke.
- Mr P.K. Puna Katuke strikes back: celebrating 25 years of music!., Puna Katuke.
- Mate ma'a Tonga: tau ki he ulupoku: Feleti Latu. Volume 4, Feleti Latu.
- The blind legend: he's back!: oriore-oriore taua, Nipurahi Nipu.
- Elizabeth Pita. Vol. 1, People of Rarotonga., Elizabeth Pita.
- Island feelin', Vaka Pole'o.
- 'Tukunga manatu': melodies of Tonga, Vaka Pole'o.
- Push 2 da max, Puna Porio.
- T'Angelo. Vol.6, T'Angelo.
- T'Angelo. Vol.9, Re-loaded: You never say goodbye, T'Angelo.
- Toa–manu, Ephraima Taokia.
- Ko araura; Kia orana, Chuck Upu.
- The otherside of Paradise, Teuira Williams.
- Carpenters with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.
- One hundred days away, Evergreen Ensemble.
- Waiata / Anthems
- Avengers, endgame, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo.
- After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to reverse Thanos' actions and restore balance to the universe. Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo.
- Ben is back, writen and directed by Peter Hedges.
- A drug addicted teenage boy shows up unexpectedly at his family's home on Christmas Eve. Stars: Julia Roberts, Lucas Hedges, Courtney B. Vance.
- Border, directed by Ali Abbasi.
- A customs officer who can smell fear develops an unusual attraction to a strange traveler while aiding a police investigation which will call into question her entire existence. Stars: Eva Melander, Eero Milonoff, Jörgen Thorsson.
- Brown boys, directed by Hans Masoe.
- A coming-of-age film about six Samoan men growing up in South Auckland, New Zealand. Stars: Hans Masoe, Lagi Farani, Tom Natoealofa, Aleni Tufuga, Eteuati Ete, Johnny Aukusitino.
- Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden.
- Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Stars: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn.
- Gloria Bell, written and directed by Sebastian Lelio.
- A free-spirited woman in her 50s seeks out love at L.A. dance clubs. Stars: Julianne Moore, John Turturro, Caren Pistorius.
- Green book, directed by Peter Farrelly.
- A working-class Italian-American bouncer becomes the driver of an African-American classical pianist on a tour of venues through the 1960s American South. Stars: Viggo Mortensen, Mahershala Ali, Linda Cardellini.
- Instant family, directed by Sean Anders.
- A couple find themselves in over their heads when they foster three children. Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Rose Byrne, Isabela Moner.
- Long shot, directed by Jonathan Levine.
- Journalist Fred Flarsky reunites with his childhood crush, Charlotte Field, now one of the most influential women in the world. As she prepares to make a run for the Presidency, Charlotte hires Fred as her speechwriter and sparks fly. Stars: Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen, June Diane Raphael.
- Miss Bala, directed by Catherine Hardwicke.
- Gloria finds a power she never knew she had when she is drawn into a dangerous world of cross-border crime. Surviving will require all of her cunning, inventiveness, and strength. Based on the Spanish-language film. Stars: Gina Rodriguez, Thomas Dekker, Vivian Chan.
- My life as a Zucchini, directed by Claude Barras.
- After losing his mother, a young boy is sent to a foster home with other orphans his age where he begins to learn the meaning of trust and true love. Stars: Gaspard Schlatter, Sixtine Murat, Paulin Jaccoud.
- Normandy nude, directed by Philippe Le Guay.
- A French mayor has to convince his villagers to pose naked for an American photographer. Stars: François Cluzet, François-Xavier Demaison, Julie-Anne Roth.
- Poms, directed by Zara Hayes.
- POMS is a comedy about a group of women who form a cheer leading squad at their retirement community, proving that you're never too old to 'bring it!' Stars: Diane Keaton, Jacki Weaver, Celia Weston.
- Rocketman, directed by Dexter Fletcher.
- A musical fantasy about the fantastical human story of Elton John's breakthrough years. Stars: Taron Egerton, Jamie Bell, Richard Madden.
- Shazam!, directed by David F. Sandberg.
- We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson's case, by shouting out one word - SHAZAM - this streetwise fourteen-
year-old foster kid can turn into the grown-up superhero Shazam. Stars: Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Asher Angel.
- The curse of the weeping woman, directed by Michael Chaves.
- She is The Weeping Woman and those who hear her death call in the night are doomed. She creeps in the shadows and preys on the children, desperate to replace her own. Stars: Linda Cardellini, Raymond Cruz, Patricia Velasquez.
- The Doors, directed by Oliver Stone.
- Biographical film about one of the most exciting and controversial figures of the '60s, Jim Morrison. With his rock and roll band, The Doors, he influenced the rock music scene as no other. Stars: Val Kilmer, Meg Ryan, Kevin Dillon, Kyle MacLachlan, Frank Whaley, Michael Madsen, Billy Idol, Kathleen Quinlan.
- The hummingbird project, directed by Kim Nguyen.
- A pair of high-frequency traders go up against their old boss in an effort to make millions in a fiber-optic cable deal. Stars: Jesse Eisenberg, Alexander Skarsgård, Salma Hayek.
- The hustle, directed by Chris Addison.
- Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson star as female scam artists, one low rent and the other high class, who team up to take down the men who have wronged them. Stars: Anne Hathaway, Rebel Wilson, Alex Sharp.
- The poison rose, directed by George Gallo.
- Inspired by classic film noir, Carson Phillips, an ex-football star turned PI, has a soft spot for a lady in distress. Stars: Famke Janssen, John Travolta, Brendan Fraser.
- The sun is also a star, directed by Ry Russo-Young.
- A hopeless romantic ambivalent about his future in medical school falls for a hard-luck young woman who doesn't believe in love. Stars: Yara Shahidi, Anais Lee, Charles Melton.
- Top end wedding, directed by Wayne Blair.
- Lauren and Ned are engaged, they are in love, and they have just ten days to find Lauren's mother who has gone AWOL somewhere in the remote far north of Australia, reunite her parents and pull off their dream wedding. Stars: Alan Rickman, Gwilym Lee, Kerry Fox.
- Wajib: the wedding invitation, written and directed by Annemarie Jacir.
- A father and his estranged son must come together to hand deliver his daughter's wedding invitations to each guest as per local Palestinian custom. Stars: Mohammad Bakri, Saleh Bakri, Tarik Kopty.
- The night of the generals, directed by Anatole Litvak.
- In 1942, a Polish prostitute and German Agent is murdered in Warsaw. Suspicion falls on three Generals, and Major Grau (Omar Sharif) of German Intelligence seeks justice which ends up taking decades. Stars: Peter O'Toole, Omar Sharif, Tom Courtenay.
- Batman. Hush, directed by Justin Copeland.
- When threads from Batman's past begin to unravel, the race is on for the Dark Knight to crack Hush's deadly game. Stars: Jason O'Mara, Jennifer Morrison, Stuart Allan.
- The extraordinary journey of the fakir, directed by Ken Scott.
- Ajatashatru Lavash Patel has lived all his life in a small Mumbai neighborhood tricking people with street magic and fakir stunts. He sets out on a journey to find his estranged father, but instead gets dragged on a never-ending adventure. Stars: Dhanush, Bérénice Bejo, Erin Moriarty.
- Red Joan, directed by Trevor Nunn.
- he story of Joan Stanley, who was exposed as the KGB's longest-serving British spy. Stars: Judi Dench, Sophie Cookson, Stephen Campbell Moore.
- Ghost in the shell, director, Mamoru Oshii.
- In the near future, Major Mira Killian is the first of her kind: A human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world's most dangerous criminals. Stars: Scarlett Johansson, Pilou Asbæk, Takeshi Kitano.
- 60th anniversary concert, Cliff Richard.
- The Indian Pacific: Australia's longest train journey, directed by Adam Kay.
- The Kimberley cruise: Australia's last great wilderness, directed by Adam Kay.
- The price of everything, directed by Nathaniel Kahn.
- Stomping grounds.,
- I am JFK Jr., directed by Steve Burgess.
- A Tribute to a Good Man is an homage to America's fallen prince and the Kennedy legacy. It is the story of a young man destined for greatness. Stars: Christopher Andersen, John Perry Barlow, Christiane Amanpour.
- Better call Saul. Season four.,
- His brother's death catalyses Jimmy McGill's transformation into "Saul Goodman". Now Jimmy steps into the criminal world, putting his future as a lawyer–and his relationship with Kim Wexler–in deep jeopardy. Stars: Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian.
- NCIS: Los Angeles. Season 10.,
- Big changes and bigger risks are on deck for L.A.'s homeland heroes. Stars Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Daniela Ruah.
- Wire in the blood. Season one.,
- Dr Tony Hill a clinical psychologist with a power of empathy beyond the established boundaries of his science. Tony is usually confined to researching convicted killers, but becomes involved with the police trying to analyse some of the worst murder cases across the north of England. Stars: Robson Green, Hermione Norris.
- Celtic empire, Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler.
- Marked for death, Matt Hilton.
- The five greatest warriors, Matthew Reilly.
- Battle sight zero, Gerald Seymour.
- Men of men, Wilbur Smith.
- The professor, Charlotte Brontë.
- The lives before us, Juliet Conlin.
- Tirzah and the Prince of Crows, Deborah Kay Davies.
- The rules of attraction, Bret Easton Ellis.
- The runaway daughter, Joanna Rees.
- In the heart of the garden, Leah Fleming.
- The guardian of lies, Kate Furnivall.
- The other half of Augusta Hope, Joanna Glen.
- When you're gone, Brooke Harris.
- You me everything, Catherine Isaac.
- I heart Hawaii, Lindsey Kelk.
- Come again, Josie Lloyd.
- Graceland, Bethan Roberts.
- Earthly joys, Philippa Gregory.
- Pirata, Simon Scarrow.
- Last respects, Catherine Aird.
- Some die eloquent, Catherine Aird.
- Nothing ventured, Jeffrey Archer.
- Drowned lives, Stephen Booth.
- Those people, Louise Candlish.
- The Crucifix Killer, Chris Carter.
- The sting, Kimberley Chambers.
- The murder on the links, Agatha Christie.
- The long call, Ann Cleeves.
- The Diabolical Club, Stevyn Colgan.
- Clear my name, Paula Daly.
- The lost shrine, Nicola Ford.
- Curtain call, Graham Hurley.
- Tennison, Lynda La Plante.
- Killing with confetti, Peter Lovesey.
- The furies, Katie Lowe.
- All that's dead, Stuart MacBride.
- The poison garden, Alex Marwood.
- #taken, Tony Parsons.
- 13 minute murder, James Patterson.
- The 13-minute murder, James Patterson.
- The warning, James Patterson.
- The anarchists' club, Alex Reeve.
- Final venture, Michael Ridpath.
- Good girl bad girl, Michael Robotham.
- Lock every door, Riley Sager.
- Thunder Bay, Douglas Skelton.
- Muscle, Alan Trotter.
- The turn of the key, Ruth Ware.
- The opposite of hate: a field guide to repairing our humanity, Sally Kohn.
- Threads of life: a history of the world through the eye of a needle, Clare Hunter.
- The planets, Andrew Cohen.
- Moondust: in search of the men who fell to Earth, Andrew Smith.
- Mrs Moreau's warbler: how birds got their names, Stephen Moss.
- Moondust: in search of the men who fell to Earth, Andrew Smith.
- Then it fell apart, Moby.
- Sir Elton: the definitive biography, Philip Norman.
- Harriett Tubman, Sarah H. Bradford.
- Banishment, M.C. Beaton.
- Substitute lover, Penny Jordan.
- Our stop, Laura Jane Williams.
- With hope and love, Ellie Dean.
- No silver spoon, Katie Flynn.
- The quarryman's wife, Elizabeth Gill.
- Pack up your troubles, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles.
- A daughter's journey, Anna Jacobs.
- Cassie Jordan, Elizabeth Jeffrey.
- Changing times, Jack Sheffield.
- Fairytale, Danielle Steel.
- Pastures new, Margaret Thornton.