- Out of the blues, Boz Scaggs.
- Flow = Liu dong., Polaris String Quartet
- Survivors, Anthony Ritchie.
- Cry pretty, Carrie Underwood.
- Callas in concert: the hologram tour., Maria Callas
- Dancing queen, Cher.
- Anthem, Madeleine Peyroux.
- Living in extraordinary times, James.
- Teatime dub encounters, Underworld & Iggy Pop.
- Thank you for today, Death Cab For Cutie.
- Wind of change: the collection, Scorpions.
- Kamikaze, Eminem.
- Lightsleeper, Neil & Liam Finn.
- 7, David Guetta.
- Egypt station, Paul McCartney.
- This is Morrissey., Morrissey
- Piano & a microphone 1983, Prince.
- Voyages, Mary Bevan, soprano
- Come to me in my dreams, Dame Sarah Connolly
- Secrets: French songs, Marianne Crebassa
- Dreams and songs, Bryn Terfel.
- The big bang theory: the complete eleventh season.
- Lewis, an outwardly ordinary man, kidnaps a woman and holds her in a soundproof cell where he attempts to extract a dark secret from her. Stars Luke Evans, Kelly Reilly and Noel Clarke.
- BPM (Beats per minute) = 120 battements par minute
- Members of the advocacy group ACT UP Paris demand action by the government and pharmaceutical companies to combat the AIDS epidemic in the early 1990s. Stars Nahuel Perez Biscayart, Arnaud Valois and Adele Haenel. In French with English subtitles.
- Camille Claudel
- A 1988 French film about the life of the 19th century sculptor Camille Claudel. Stars Isabelle Adjani, Gerard Depardieu and Madeleine Robinson. In French with English subtitles.
- A cynical nightclub owner protects an old flame and her husband from Nazis in Morocco. Stars Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and Paul Henreid.
- Faith like potatoes
- A South African biographical drama film based on the book written by Angus Buchan. The film follows Buchan and his family's move from Zambia to South Africa and chronicles his Christian faith throughout that time. Stars Frank Rautenbach, Jeanne Neilson and Hamilton Dlamini.
- Focused on French painter Paul Gauguin's affair with a younger lady in Tahiti. Stars Vincent Cassel, Tuhei Adams and Malik Zidi. In French with English subtitles.
- Gorillas in the mist: the adventure of Dian Fossey
- The story of Dian Fossey, a scientist who came to Africa to study the vanishing mountain gorillas, and later fought to protect them. Stars Sigourney Weaver, Bryan Brown and Julie Harris.
- Immortal wars
- The war between Deviants and Humans has just begun. Stars Eric Roberts, Tom Sizemore and Bill Oberst Jr.
- Jurassic world. Fallen kingdom
- When the island's dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. Stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and Rafe Spall.
- Just between us, directed by Christopher Kay.
- An unadventurous people-pleaser and her childhood friend set off on a road-trip with the ghost of her late sister. Stars Deanna Ortuso, Joanne Nguyen and Calista Fooks.
- La redoutable
- During the making of one of his films, French film director Jean-Luc Godard falls in love with 17-year-old actress Anne Wiazemsky and later marries her. Stars Louis Garrel, Stcy Martin and Berenice Bejo. In French with English subtitlees.
- A police detective falls in love with the woman whose murder he is investigating. Stars Gene Tierney, Dana Andrews and Clifton Webb.
- Open range
- A former gunslinger is forced to take up arms again when he and his cattle crew are threatened by a corrupt lawman. Stars Kevin Costner, Robert Duvall and Diego Luna.
- A man wakes up with no memory of who he is, and finds that everyone who comes within a certain distance of him suddenly dies. Stars Diego Klattenhoff, Charlotte Sullivan and Brett Donahue.
- Solo: a Star Wars story
- During an adventure into the criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future co-pilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion. Stars Alden Ehrenreich, Woody Harrelson and Emilia Clarke.
- Strictly ballroom
- A maverick dancer risks his career by performing an unusual routine and sets out to succeed with a new partner. Stars Paul Mercurio, Tara Morice and Bill Hunter.
- A small group of former classmates organize an elaborate, annual game of tag that requires some to travel all over the country. Stars Jeremy Renner, Ed Helms and Jake Johnson.
- Tea with Mussolini
- An orphaned Italian boy is raised among a circle of British and American women living in Mussolini's Italy before and during the Second World War. Stars Maggie Smith, Judi Dench and Joan Plowright.
- Tender mercies
- A broken-down, middle-aged country singer gets a new wife, reaches out to his long-lost daughter, and tries to put his troubled life back together. Stars Robert Duvall, Tess Harper and Betty Buckley.
- The Colditz story
- Allied prisoners of various nationalities pool their resources to plan numerous escapes from an "escape-proof" German POW camp housed in a Medieval castle. Stars John Mills, Eric Portman and Christopher Rhodes.
- The desert rats
- Richard Burton plays a Scottish Army officer put in charge of a disparate band of ANZAC troops on the perimeter of Tobruk with the German Army doing their best to dislodge them. Also stars James Mason and Robert Newton.
- The escape
- The story follows Tara, a stay at home mother, who is beginning to fall out of love with her husband, Mark, and their kids. She makes an extraordinary decision which will change her life forever. Stars Gemma Arterton, Dominic Cooper and Frances Barber.
- The guns of Fort Petticoat
- Union Army deserter, Lt. Hewitt, trains a rag tag band of all-female homesteaders to defend themselves against a Comanche tribe on the warpath. Stars Audie Murphy, Kathryn Grant and Hope Emerson.
- The King's choice
- On the 9th of April 1940, the German war machine arrive in the city of Oslo. The Norwegian King faces a choice that will change his country forever. Stars Jesper Christensen, Anders Baasmo Christiansen and Karl Markovics. In Norwegian with English subtitles.
- The naked jungle
- The Leiningen South American cocoa plantation is threatened by a 2-mile-wide, 20-mile-long column of army ants. Stars Charlton Heston, Eleanor Parker and Abraham Sofaer.
- The party
- Janet hosts a party to celebrate her new promotion, but once the guests arrive it becomes clear that not everything is going to go down as smoothly as the red wine. Stars Timothy Spall, Kristin Scott Thomas and Patricia Clarkson.
- The square
- A prestigious Stockholm museum's chief art curator finds himself in times of both professional and personal crisis as he attempts to set up a controversial new exhibit. Stars Claes Bang, Elisabeth Moss and Dominic West.
- The von Trapp family: a life of music
- Agathe von Trapp, the eldest daughter of a well-known musical family, overcomes many obstacles to pursue her musical career and move to the United States. Stars Matthew Macfadyen, Eliza Bennett and Rosemary Harris.
- The witch files
- A group of marginalized young women form a powerful coven. Stars Holly Taylor, Paget Brewster and Greg Finlay.
- A mother of three hires a night nanny to help with her newborn. Stars Charlize Theron, Mackenzie Davis and Ron Livingston.
- Viva Maria!
- A 1965 comedy-adventure film starring Brigitte Bardot and Jeanne Moreau as two women named Maria who meet and become revolutionaries in the early 20th century. In French with English subtitles.
- A pastor and five parishioners try to prevent a politician from building a casino in their hometown. Stars John Schneider, Maxine Bahns and Adam Gregory.
- A true story of survival, as a young couple's chance encounter leads them first to love, and then on the adventure of a lifetime as they face one of the most catastrophic hurricanes in recorded history. Stars Shailene Woodley, Sam Claflin and Jeffrey Thomas.
- The female brain
- What makes a woman swipe right for Mr. Wrong? Sofía Vergara and Whitney Cummings star in this fresh, witty look at the science behind our romantic missteps.
- Blithe spirit
- Charles and his second wife, Ruth, are haunted by the spirit of his first wife, Elvira. Medium Madame Arcati tries to help things out by contacting the ghost. Stars Rex Harrison, Constance Cummings and Kay Hammond.
- Easter parade
- A nightclub performer hires a naive chorus girl to become his new dance partner to make his former partner jealous and to prove he can make any partner a star. Stars Judy Garland, Fred Astaire and Peter Lawford.
- Royal wedding
- A brother and sister dance act encounter challenges and romance when booked in London during the Royal Wedding. Stars Fred Astaire, Jane Powell and Peter Lawford.
- Christ in you: the movie
- This movie features a fascinating discovery and a hard look at what holds us back from bringing hope, healing and deliverance to our environment.
- The life and work of the renowned primatology scientist, Jane Goodall, especially on her research about chimpanzees.
- Have you seen the Listers?
- A candid and personal insight into the rise of world-renowned street artist Anthony Lister as he challenges conservative Australia, whilst battling his own demons.
- Provides insight into the life and legacy of one of Australia's greatest musicians - Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu.
- Bombshell: the Hedy Lamarr story
- The life and career of the hailed Hollywood movie star and underappreciated genius inventor, Hedy Lamarr.
- Steve McQueen: American icon
- Narrated by Gary Sinise, this documentary shines a spotlight on the actor's late-in-life religiosity.
- 2017-18 NBA champions.
- A time to change, Callie Langridge.
- The persimmon tree, Bryce Courtenay.
- Heart-breaker, Claudia Dey.
- Madame Bovary of the suburbs, Sophie Divry.
- The water thief, Claire Hajaj.
- Prague Spring, Simon Mawer.
- Nine perfect strangers, Liane Moriarty.
- Normal people, Sally Rooney.
- The possible world, Liese O'Halloran Schwarz.
- Five years from now, Paige Toon.
- The librarian, Salley Vickers.
- A noise downstairs, Linwood Barclay.
- The wife, Alafair Burke.
- Cut and run, Mary Burton.
- The savage shore, David Hewson.
- The word is murder, Anthony Horowitz.
- Absolute proof, Peter James.
- Murder Mile, Lynda La Plante.
- The murder bag, Tony Parsons.
- Murder in paradise, James Patterson
- Triple homicide, James Patterson
- You were made for this, Michelle Sacks.
- Twisted prey, John Sandford.
- Pieces of her, Karin Slaughter.
- Escape and evasion, Christopher Wakling.
- Boy erased: a memoir of identity, faith and family, Garrard Conley.
- Trans like me: conversations for all of us, C.N. Lester.
- A real boy: how autism shattered our lives - and made a family from the pieces, Christopher Stevens
- Going to the mountain: life lessons from my grandfather, Nelson Mandela, Ndaba Mandela.
- The greatest challenge of them all, Stephanie Laurens.
- Escapade, Diana Palmer.
- What would Ginger Rogers do?, Caitlin Raynes.
- Love to hate you, Jo Watson.
- The clockmaker's daughter, Kate Morton.
- Ball lightning, Cixin Liu.