- X, Latitude 37.
- Classic King's: favourites from the Choir of King's College, Cambridge.
- Concerti grossi op. 6, 1-6, Handel.
- Concertos 2 & 5 ; Solo piano works, Saint-Saëns.
- Violin sonatas, Johannes Brahms.
- The Berlin recital, Yuja Wang.
- Symphonies, nos. 2 & 21, Weinberg.
- Abendmusiken, Buxtehude.
- Frage, Robert Schumann.
- Detectorists. Series three, written and directed by Mackenzie Crook.
- Having returned from Africa, Andy and Becky have moved in temporarily with her mother with all the challenges that come with the territory. Cast: Mackenzie Crook, Toby Jones, Diana Rigg.
- Swimming with men, directed by Oliver Parker.
- A man who is suffering a mid-life crisis finds new meaning in his life as part of an all-male, middle-aged, amateur synchronised swimming team. Stars: Rob Brydon, Rupert Graves, Thomas Turgoose.
- Alien vs. Predator, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.
- During an archaeological expedition on Bouvetøya Island in Antarctica, a team of archaeologists and other scientists find themselves caught up in a battle between the two legends. Soon, the team realize that only one species can win. Stars: Sanaa Lathan, Lance Henriksen, Raoul Bova.
- Alita, battle angel, directed by Robert Rodriguez.
- A deactivated cyborg is revived, but cannot remember anything of her past life and goes on a quest to find out who she is. Stars: Rosa Salazar, Christoph Waltz, Jennifer Connelly.
- Annabelle comes home, directed by Gary Dauberman.
- While babysitting the daughter of Ed and Lorraine Warren, a teenager and her friend unknowingly awaken an evil spirit trapped in a doll. Stars: Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Mckenna Grace.
- AVP2: requiem, directed by the Brothers Strause.
- Warring Alien and Predator races descend on a rural Colorado town, where unsuspecting residents must band together for any chance of survival. Stars: Reiko Aylesworth, Steven Pasquale, Shareeka Epps.
- Bigfoot, directed by Bruce Davison.
- When Bigfoot attacks a '80s themed music festival, a concert promoter and hippie burnout will do anything to protect the 'endangered species'. Cast: Danny Bonaduce, Barry Williams, Sherilyn Fenn.
- Brightburn, directed by David Yarovesky.
- What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? Stars: Elizabeth Banks, David Denman, Jackson A. Dunn.
- Capernaum, directed by Nadine Labaki.
- While serving a five-year sentence for a violent crime, a 12-year-old boy sues his parents for neglect. Stars: Zain Al Rafeea, Yordanos Shiferaw, Boluwatife Treasure Bankole.
- Deadman standing, directed by Nicholas Barton.
- The true story of a recently widowered lawman who befriends a boy dying of tuberculosis and a madam of the local brothel while their town is being politically and violently overtaken by a gang of reckless cattlemen from Texas. Stars: C. Thomas Howell, Viva Bianca, Luke Arnold.
- Domino, directed by Brian De Palma.
- A Copenhagen police officer seeks justice for his partner's murder by a mysterious man. Stars: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Søren Malling, Sus Wilkins.
- Five feet apart, directed by Justin Baldoni.
- A pair of teenagers with cystic fibrosis meet in a hospital and fall in love, though their disease means they must avoid close physical contact. Stars: Haley Lu Richardson, Cole Sprouse, Moises Arias.
- Godzilla II: king of the monsters, directed by Michael Dougherty.
- The crypto-zoological agency Monarch faces off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. Stars: Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga, Millie Bobby Brown.
- I can only imagine, directed by the Erwin brothers.
- The inspiring and unknown true story behind MercyMe's beloved, chart topping song that brings ultimate hope to so many is a gripping reminder of the power of true forgiveness. Stars: J. Michael Finley, Madeline Carroll, Dennis Quaid.
- John Wick. Chapter 3, Parabellum, directed by Chad Stahelski.
- John Wick is on the run after killing a member of the international assassin's guild, and with a $14 million price tag on his head, he is the target of hit men and women everywhere. Stars: Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Ian McShane.
- Lancaster skies, directed by Callum Burn.
- Douglas, a broken, solitary, Spitfire Ace, must overcome his past to lead a Lancaster bomber crew in the pivotal aerial war over Berlin, in 1944. Stars: Rosa Coduri, Josh Collins, Kris Saddler.
- Men in black, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld.
- New York City is being threatened by a villainous bug who has inhabited the body of a farmer. The mission is to locate and exterminate the bug before it destroys the planet. Cast: Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith, Linda Fiorentino.
- Men in black. International, directed by F. Gary Gray.
- The team has always protected the Earth from the scum of the universe, but in this new adventure, they tackle their biggest, most global threat to date: a mole in the organsation. Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Kumail Nanjiani.
- Prime, written and directed by Ben Younger.
- Rafi is a recently divorced 37-year-old Manhattan career woman. She meets Dave, a talented 23-year-old painter from Brooklyn, and the two fall in love. Told from everyone's point-of-view, including friends, relatives, and Rafi's therapist, Lisa. Cast: Uma Thurman, Meryl Streep, Bryan Greenberg.
- Second act, directed by Peter Segal.
- A big box store worker reinvents her life and her life-story and shows Madison Avenue what street smarts can do. Cast: Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini, Vanessa Hudgens.
- Shazam!, directed by David F. Sandberg.
- We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson's case, by shouting out one word - SHAZAM - this streetwise fourteen- year-old foster kid can turn into the grown-up superhero Shazam. Stars: Zachary Levi, Mark Strong, Asher Angel.
- Sometimes always never, directed by Carl Hunter.
- A detective fantasy / family drama where a love of words helps a father reconnect with a missing son. Stars: Bill Nighy, Sam Riley, Alice Lowe.
- Spider-Man. Far from home, directed by Jon Watts.
- Following the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), Spider-Man must step up to take on new threats in a world that has changed forever. Stars: Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Jake Gyllenhaal.
- The best of enemies, written and directed by Robin Bissel.
- Civil rights activist Ann Atwater faces off against C.P. Ellis, Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan, in 1971 Durham, North Carolina over the issue of school integration. Stars: Taraji P. Henson, Sam Rockwell, Babou Ceesay.
- The hidden soldier, directed by Bille August.
- In the 1940's, in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor, Air Force pilot Jack Turner is taking part in the retaliatory bombing of Tokyo when he crash lands in remote China. He is saved by a young widow who offers him shelter and tends his injuries. Cast: Crystal Liu, Emile Hirsch.
- Under the Silver Lake, directed by David Robert Mitchell.
- Sam, a disenchanted young man, finds a mysterious woman swimming in his apartment's pool one night. The next morning, she disappears. Sam sets off across LA to find her, and along the way he uncovers a conspiracy far more bizarre. Stars: Andrew Garfield, Riley Keough, Topher Grace.
- Wild Rose, directed by Tom Harper.
- A troubled young Glaswegian woman dreams of becoming a Nashville country star. Stars: Jessie Buckley, Matt Costello, Jane Patterson.
- Woman at war, directed by Benedikt Erlingsson.
- Halla becomes a determined environmental activist, but this threatens a long-held hope of hers. Stars: Halldóra Geirharðsdóttir, Jóhann Sigurðarson, Juan Camillo Roman Estrada.
- X-Men. Dark Phoenix, writen and directed by Simon Kinberg.
- Jean Grey begins to develop incredible powers that corrupt and turn her into a Dark Phoenix, causing the X-Men to decide if her life is worth more than all of humanity. Stars: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence.
- Colour blind., Catherine Cookson
- Although poor, the McQueen family are an upbeat bunch. Life might not be a picnic but they've learnt to take the rough with the smooth and are all the more strong for it. Cast: Niamh Cusack, Carmen Ejobo, James Larkin
- Don't look now, directed by Nicolas Roeg.
- A married couple grieving the recent death of their young daughter are in Venice when they encounter two elderly sisters, one of whom is psychic and brings a warning from beyond. Stars: Julie Christie, Donald Sutherland, Hilary Mason.
- Wild Horse Mesa, directed by Wallace A. Grissell.
- Dave is a cowboy who earns his keep by rounding up wild mustangs. After his boss, Melburn, decides to bring in the horses alone, a rustler murders him in a violent ambush. Cast: Tim Holt, Nan Leslie, Richard Martin.
- Pet sematary, directed by Kevin Kölsch and Dennis Widmyer.
- Dr. Louis Creed and his wife, Rachel, relocate from Boston to rural Maine with their two young children. The couple soon discover a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near their new home. Stars: Jason Clarke, Amy Seimetz, John Lithgow.
- The extraordinary journey of the fakir, directed by Ken Scott.
- Ajatashatru Lavash Patel has lived all his life in a small Mumbai neighborhood tricking people with street magic and fakir stunts. He sets out on a journey to find his estranged father, but instead gets dragged on a never-ending adventure. Stars: Dhanush, Bérénice Bejo, Erin Moriarty.
- Slumdog millionaire, directed by Danny Boyle.
- Jamal Malik is an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai. With the whole nation watching, he is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" Cast:Dev Patel, Freida Pinto, Anil Kapoor.
- Annihilation, written for the screen and directed by Alex Garland.
- A biologist signs up for a dangerous, secret expedition into a mysterious zone where the laws of nature don't apply. Stars: Natalie Portman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tessa Thompson.
- Live in Vienna, Andre Rieu.
- Stars: André Rieu, Johann Strauss Orchestra, Dagmar Koller
- The Indian Pacific: Australia's longest train journey, directed by Adam Kay.
- The Kimberley cruise: Australia's last great wilderness, directed by Adam Kay.
- Celebration: Yves Saint Laurent, directed by Olivier Meyrou.
- Jean Paul Gaultier: freak & chic, a film by Yann L'Hénoret.
- Westwood: punk, icon, activist, directed by Lorna Tucker.
- The first film to encompass the remarkable story of one of the true icons of our time, as she fights to maintain her brand's integrity, her principles - and her legacy. Stars: Pamela Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Kate Moss.
- Yellow is forbidden, directed and written by Pietra Brettkelly
- A brave designer chases the dream - to be crowned haute couture. But she comes from China, the land of knock offs and production lines. Will her Cinderella story end at the Met Ball? Stars: Guo Pei, Carmen Dell'Orefice, Wendi Murdoch.
- Stomping grounds.
- WWE Champion Kofi Kingston battles Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage Match at the first-ever WWE Stomping Grounds.
- The story of Egypt: the world's greatest civilisation.
- 102 minutes that changed America.
- The morning of September 11, 2001 is shown through multiple video cameras in New York City, from the moment the first WTC tower is hit until after both towers collapse.
- Arrow: the complete seventh season.
- Inmate 4587. That's Oliver Queen's newest identity at Slabside Maximum Security Prison, where he's been keeping his head down and avoiding conflict since he publicly revealed his alter ego as the Green Arrow five months ago. Cast: Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey.
- Cheat, directed by Louise Hooper.
- Centered around a dangerous relationship between university professor Leah and her student, Rose. After a series of events take place, things escalate between the two leading to fatal consequences. Stars: Katherine Kelly, Molly Windsor, Tom Goodman-Hill.
- CSI, Miami. Complete season nine.
- In this season, the Miami team loses one of its own and Horatio Caine has the ultimate showdown with the man who killed his wife. Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez.
- Dark money, directed by Lewis Arnold.
- The family of an abused child accepts hush money from a famous filmmaker to remain silent. Stars: Babou Ceesay, Jill Halfpenny, Susan Wokoma.
- Doc Martin. On the edge, director, Ben Bolt.
- Christmas special. The tranquility of Portwenn is disturbed when a group of birdwatchers descends on the village in search of a rare bird. Pauline announces that she wants to go to ...Stars: Martin Clunes, Caroline Catz, Ian McNeice.
- Gotham: the complete second season.
- The darkness grows on Gotham, as super villains more ambitious and depraved are introduced, and a realignment of alliances shakes up the fight for power in Gotham City. Cast: Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, David Mazouz.
- House M.D. Season seven.
- He's sarcastic, incorrigible, bitter, and in a relationship? Dr. Gregory House has spent his career taking on seemingly hopeless cases, but when his rapport with Dr. Lisa Cuddy changes, he finds himself facing new, and very different, challenges. Cast: Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps.
- NCIS, New Orleans: the fifth season.
- Special Agent Dwayne Cassius Pride leads an elite team of agents and specialists as they take on assassins, conspiracies, and mysteries years in the making, all while recruiting some new blood into the squad. Cast: Scott Bakula, Lucas Black, Vanessa Ferlito.
- Supernatural: the complete fourteenth season.
- In Season 7, assuming his new role as God, Castiel sets out to right some of the wrongs in the world. And Dean decides to bind Death in order to stop him. Ast: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins.
- The walking dead: the complete ninth season.
- The survivors encounter a terrifying new threat. Everything they thought they knew about survival in this post-apocalyptic world will be challenged. Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan.
- Westside. Series five, creators, James Giffin and Rachel Lang.
- Westside follows the fates and fortunes of legendary safe-cracker Ted West, his fire cracker of a wife, Rita and their criminal genius son, Wolf. Cast: Antonia Prebble, David de Latour, Reef Ireland.
- Partners in crime., Based on Agatha Christie's novels.
- The Sunningdale mystery: Tommy is convinced that the police have made a mistake when they arrest a man on suspicion of murdering Captain Sessle, found dead on a golf course. Cast: Francesca Annis, James Warwick, Reece Dinsdale.
- Mr. Mercedes. Season 2.
- A year after his thwarted attempt to perpetuate a second mass murder in the community of Bridgton, Ohio, Brady Hartsfield remains hospitalized in a vegetative state. Cast: Brendan Gleeson, Harry Treadaway, Jharrel Jerome.
- Lord Peter Wimsey: the complete fourth series, directed by Raymond Menmuir.
- In the Roaring Twenties high living was King and lowcunning was Queen. Amidst the art deco and cocktails, diabolical masterminds plotted, schemed and murdered their way to untold fortunes ... and standing in their way was the dapper, monocled Lord Peter Wimsey, the quintessentially English gentleman detective. Cast: Ian Carmichael. Glyn Houston, Desmond Llewelyn.
- Lord Peter Wimsey: the complete second series, directed by Ronald Wilson.
- One good deed, David Baldacci.
- Ungentlemanly warfare, Howard Linskey.
- America is not the heart, Elaine Castillo.
- The postcard, Zoë Folbigg.
- A thousand roads home, Carmel Harrington.
- The boy next door, Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees.
- Sweet sorrow, David Nicholls.
- My Oxford year, Julia Whelan.
- Close to the edge, Toby Faber.
- Blood oath, Linda Fairstein.
- Stolen, Paul Finch.
- Stone cold heart, Caz Frear.
- The seekers, Heather Graham.
- Smokescreen, Iris Johansen.
- Time to go, Guy Kennaway.
- Chasing the moon: an epic rivalry, a monumental challenge, the race to be first, Robert Stone and Alan Andres.
- Close to where the heart gives out: a year in the life of an Orkney doctor, Malcolm Alexander.
- One last Greek summer, Mandy Baggot.
- In the city of love's sleep, Lavinia Greenlaw.
- For all time, Meredith Resce.
- The bookish life of Nina Hill, Abbi Waxman.
- Score!, Jilly Cooper.
- The secret hours, Santa Montefiore.