- Global griot, Eric Bibb.
- Live in London, Flight of the Conchords.
- Better already: the songs of Al Park.,
- 50 golden years of Pride, Charley Pride.
- La fenice, Keith Jarrett.
- Odyssey, Take That.
- Ten guitars. Homegrown heroes, Volume 2.,
- Thank you & goodnight, Boyzone.
- Still on my mind, Dido.
- B sides, Brooke Fraser.
- Thank u, next, Ariana Grande.
- Gold in a brass age, David Gray.
- Another mimosa, Fun Lovin' Criminals.
- Bobbie Gentry's The delta sweete revisited, Mercury Rev.
- Electric ladyland, Jimi Hendrix Experience.
- Sick boy, the Chainsmokers.
- The annual 2019., Ministry of Sound.
- The dark side of the moon, Pink Floyd.
- Traveling on, The Decemberists.
- Weezer, Weezer.
- Why you so crazy, the Dandy Warhols.
- Live at the Capitol Theatre: 2017 be myself tour, Sheryl Crow.
- The big bad blues, Billy F. Gibbons.
- Fool, Joe Jackson.
- Red rose speedway, Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Wild life, Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Bumblebee, directed by Travis Knight.
- On the run in the year of 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie, on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. Stars: Hailee Steinfeld, Jorge Lendeborg Jr., John Cena.
- Creed II, directed by Steven Caple, Jr.
- Under the tutelage of Rocky Balboa, heavyweight contender Adonis Creed faces off against Viktor Drago, son of Ivan Drago. Stars: Michael B. Jordan, Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson.
- Fantastic beasts. The crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates.
- The second installment of the "Fantastic Beasts" series featuring the adventures of Magizoologist Newt Scamander. Stars: Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler.
- Humor me, directed written and produced by Sam Hoffman.
- A once-acclaimed New York playwright, NATE (Jemaine Clement), is struggling to finish his new play when his wife (Maria Dizzia) leaves him, taking their son. Desolate, broke and unable to pay the rent, Nate begrudgingly moves in with his widowed father, BOB (Elliott Gould), in his New Jersey retirement golf community. Stars: Joey Slotnick, Bernie McInerney, Elliott Gould.
- Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, produced and directed by Sam Liu.
- The Justice League battles the Fatal Five, (Tharok, Emerald Empress, Validus, Mano and the Persuader). Based on the characters
created by Jim Shooter. Stars: Elyes Gabel, Diane Guerrero, Kevin Conroy.
- Kung fu: the movie, directed by Richard Lang.
- Kwai Chang Caine meets up with the father of the man he killed in China who seeks revenge using Caine's own illegitimate son. Stars: David Carradine, Kerrie Keane, Mako.
- Stray, written and directed by Dustin Feneley.
- An orphaned teenager forms an unlikely friendship with a detective. Together they investigate her mother's murder, and uncover the supernatural force that proves to be a threat to her family. Stars: Karen Fukuhara, Christine Woods, Miyavi.
- The king and four queens, directed by Raoul Walsh.
- Opportunistic con man Dan Kehoe ingratiates himself with the cantankerous mother of four outlaws and their beautiful widows in order to find their hidden gold. Stars: Clark Gable, Eleanor Parker, Jean Willes.
- The old man & the gun, written and directed by David Lowery.
- Based on the true story of Forrest Tucker and his audacious escape from San Quentin at the age of 70 to an unprecedented string of heists that confounded authorities and enchanted the public. Stars: Robert Redford, Casey Affleck, Sissy Spacek.
- Zoe, directed by Drake Doremus.
- A story about how synthetic humans can feel and even love, and how the people they are involved with react to this concept. Stars: Ewan McGregor, Léa Seydoux, Theo James.
- Circle of friends, directed by Pat O'Connor.
- Set in 1950's Ireland, the story centers around Benny Hogan and her best friend, Eve Malone as they enter student life at University College, Dublin. Here they reunite with their childhood friend, the ice-cool Nan Mahon, the 'college belle'. Stars: Chris O'Donnell, Minnie Driver, Geraldine O'Rawe.
- Forrest Gump, directed by Robert Zemeckis.
- The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, the events of Vietnam, Watergate, and other history unfold through the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ
of 75. Stars: Tom Hanks, Robin Wright, Gary Sinise.
- Mortal engines., directed by Christian Rivers.
- In a post-apocalyptic world where cities ride on wheels and consume each other to survive, two people meet in London and try to stop a conspiracy. Stars: Hera Hilmar, Robert Sheehan, Hugo Weaving.
- The disaster artist, directed by James Franco.
- When Greg Sestero, an aspiring film actor, meets the weird and mysterious Tommy Wiseau in an acting class, they form a unique friendship and travel to Hollywood to make their dreams come true. Stars: James Franco, Dave Franco, Ari Graynor.
- Journey's end, directed by Saul Dibb.
- Set in a dugout in Aisne in 1918, it is the story of a group of British officers, led by the mentally disintegrating young officer Stanhope, as they await their fate. Stars: Paul Bettany, Sam Claflin, Stephen Graham.
- A star is born, directed by Bradley Cooper.
- A musician helps a young singer find fame as age and alcoholism send his own career into a downward spiral. Stars: Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper, Sam Elliott.
- Vitamania: the sense and nonsense of vitamins with Dr Derek Muller, written, directed and produced by Sonya Pemberton.
- A documentary about vitamins: the history of their discovery, the dietary supplement industry, and the dangers of both deficiencies and excessive intake. Star: Derek Muller.
- Dying to live, directed by Richard Todd.
- A documentary film about the "waiting game" of organ transplantation. Stars: Barbara Archoo, Henry Archoo, Tony Beret.
- Free solo, directed & produced by Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi & Jimmy Chin.
- Alex Honnold attempts to become the first person to ever free solo climb El Capitan. Stars: Alex Honnold, Tommy Caldwell, Jimmy Chin.
- Doctor Who. Resolution, directed by Wayne Yip.
- As the New Year begins, a terrifying evil is stirring from across the centuries of Earth's history. As the Doctor, Ryan, Graham and Yaz return home, will they
overcome the threat to planet Earth? Stars: Jodie Whittaker, Bradley Walsh, Tosin Cole.
- Sharpe, the legend, directed by Paul Wilmshurst.
- An overview of Richard Sharpe's career, from being raised in the ranks, to the battle at Waterloo, as depicted by fellow rifleman, Cooper. Stars: Sean Bean, Simón Andreu, David Ashton.
- Redemption, David Baldacci.
- The eighth sister, Robert Dugoni.
- Codename Villanelle, Luke Jennings.
- The armored saint, Myke Cole.
- The binding, Bridget Collins.
- Blood requiem, Christopher B. Husberg.
- Roar, Cecelia Ahern.
- The hidden, Mary Chamberlain.
- The Wall, John Lanchester.
- The red address book, Sofia Lundberg.
- Machines like me, Ian McEwan.
- Night theatre, Vikram Paralkar.
- Mary Ventura and the ninth kingdom, Sylvia Plath.
- Her greatest mistake, Sarah Simpson.
- The house at sunset, Norah Lofts.
- Widows' revenge, Lynda La Plante.
- In the blood, Ruth Mancini.
- The scholar, Dervla McTiernan.
- February's son, Alan Parks.
- Out of sight, James Patterson.
- The flimflam affair, Bill Pronzini.
- The Department of Sensitive Crimes, Alexander McCall Smith.
- In miniature: how small things illuminate the world, Simon Garfield.
- This year you write your novel, Walter Mosley.
- The French escape, Suzie Tullett.
- Bill Bailey, Catherine Cookson.
- Appassionata, Jilly Cooper.
- The blessed child, Rosie Goodwin.
- The tangling of the web, Millie Gray.
- One minute later, Susan Lewis.
- The moon sister, Lucinda Riley.