- Where no one stands alone, Elvis Presley.
- My way, Willie Nelson.
- A star is born: soundtrack.
- Nuove invenzioni, Concerto Stella Matutina.
- Planet Jarre., Jean-Michel Jarre
- The Breeze totally 80s.
- Zealandia, Dudley Benson.
- Bridges, Josh Groban.
- Ultimate collection, Katie Melua.
- The loneliest girl, Princess Chelsea.
- In the blue light, Paul Simon.
- Fush yu mang, Smash Mouth.
- Marauder, Interpol.
- Snow bound, The Chills.
- The stars, the oceans & the moon, Echo & the Bunnymen.
- Trench, Twenty One Pilots.
- Natural rebel, Richard Ashcroft.
- Solo anthology: the best of Lindsey Buckingham., Lindsay Buckingham
- Chris, Christine and the Queens.
- Look now, Elvis Costello & The Imposters.
- The very best of Billy Idol: idolize yourself., Billy Idol
- To the sea, Harry Lyon.
- The best of Steve Perry., Steve Perry
- Piano & a microphone 1983, Prince.
- Living the dream, Slash
- True meanings, Paul Weller.
- True meanings, Paul Weller.
- The music of Nashville. Season 6. Volume 1: original soundtrack.
- The music of Nashville. Season 6. Volume 2: original soundtrack.
- Lewis, an outwardly ordinary man, kidnaps a woman and holds her in a soundproof cell where he attempts to extract a dark secret from her. Starring Luke Evans, Kelly Reilly and Jason Maza.
- Back to Burgundy
- After a 10 year absence, Jean returns to his hometown when his father falls ill. Reuniting with his sister Juliette and his brother Jérémie, they have to re-build their relationship and trust as a family again. Starring Pio Marmai, Ana Girardot and Francois Civil. In French with English subtitles.
- Caught in the crossfires of civil war, CIA operatives must send a former U.S. diplomat to negotiate for the life of a friend he left behind. Starring Jon Hamm, Jay Potter and Khalid Benchagra.
- 83 year old Edie believes that it is never too late - packing an old camping bag, leaving her life behind and embarking on an adventure she never got to have - climbing the imposing Mount Suilven in Scotland. Starring Sheila Hancock, Kevin Guthrie and Paul Brannigan.
- Fun with Dick & Jane
- When an upwardly mobile couple find themselves unemployed and in debt, they turn to armed robbery in desperation. Starring Jane Fonda, George Segal and Ed McMahon.
- Years after her aunt was murdered in her home, a young woman moves back into the house with her new husband. However, he has a secret that he will do anything to protect, even if it means driving his wife insane. Starring Charles Boyer, Ingrid Bergman and joseph Cotton.
- Ideal home
- A bickering gay couple must now deal with the unexpected task of raising a ten-year-old boy. Starring Steve Coogan, Paul Rudd and Jesse Luken.
- Ismael's ghosts
- The story follows a filmmaker whose life is sent into a tailspin by the return of a former lover just as he is about to embark on the shoot of a new film. Starring Mathieu, Marion Cotillard and Charlotte Gainsbourg.
- Mary Shelley
- Life and facts of Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin, who at 16 met 21 year old poet Percy Shelley, resulting in the writing of Frankenstein. Starring Ben Hardy, Stephen Dillane and Elle Fanning.
- Mr Stein goes online
- Pierre, a 75 year old widower, discovers online dating websites. In French with English subtitles.
- Set in the early 1960s and during the era of Vatican II, a young woman in training to become a nun struggles with issues of faith, the changing church and sexuality. Starring Melissa Leo, Lisa Stewart and Alyssa Brindley.
- A small group of town residents have to band together after a devastating ground invasion. As they struggle to survive, they realize they must stay one step ahead of their attackers, and work together for a chance to strike back. Starring Dan Ewing, Temuera Morrison and Stephany Johnson.
- A spoiled, wealthy yacht owner is thrown overboard and becomes the target of revenge from his mistreated employee. Starring Eugenio Derbez, Anna Faris and Eva Longoria.
- Pandora and the flying Dutchman
- A seductive woman falls in love with a mysterious ship's captain. Starring James Mason, Ava Gardner and Nigel Patrick.
- Please stand by
- A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to submit her manuscript to a "Star Trek" writing competition. Starring Dakota Fanning, Alice Eve and Toni Collette.
- Remember the goal
- A new female coach fresh out of college takes over the cross country program at an all girls private Christian school and tries to lead them to their first state title. Starring Allee Sutton Hethcoat, Quinn Alexis and Sydney Marks.
- Return to the hiding place
- When the Nazis begin killing Jews in Holland, a group of youth fight to save the lives of the innocent. Starring John Rhys-Davies, Mimi Sagadin and Craig Robert Young.
- A weary gunfighter attempts to settle down with a homestead family, but a smoldering settler/rancher conflict forces him to act. Starring Alan Ladd, Jean Arthur and Ven Heflin.
- A security expert must infiltrate a burning skyscraper, 225 stories above ground, when his family are trapped inside by criminals. Starring Dwayne Johnson, Neve Campbell and Chin Han.
- Spinning man
- A happily married professor, known for having many affairs with students, becomes the prime suspect when a young woman has gone missing. Starring Guy Pearce, Pierce Brosnan and Minnie Driver.
- The breaker upperers
- Two women cynical in love, set up an agency to break couples up as a way to avoid letting go and moving on with their lives. Starring Madeleine Sami, Jackie van Beek and James Rolleston.
- The city of lost children
- A scientist in a surrealist society kidnaps children to steal their dreams, hoping that they slow his aging process. Starring Ron Perlman, Daniel Emilfork and Judith Vittet. In French with English subtitles.
- The Cotton Club
- The Cotton Club was a famous night club in Harlem. The story follows the people who visited the club, those who ran it, and is peppered with the Jazz music that made it so famous. Starring Richard Gere, Gregory Hines and Diane Lane.
- The desert fox
- The story of the final years of the respected World War II German general. Erwin Rommel. Starring James Mason, Cedric Hardwicke and Jessica Tandy.
- The high and the mighty
- When a commercial airliner develops engine problems on a trans-Pacific flight and the pilot loses his nerve, it is up to the washed-up co-pilot Dan Roman to bring the plane in safely.
Starring John Wayne, Claire Trevor and Laraine Day.
- Time trap
- A group of students venture into the deep caves of remote Texas to locate a favorite archaeology professor who inexplicably has gone missing while searching for the Fountain of Youth. Starring Andrew Wilson, Cassidy Gifford and Brianne Howey.
- A modern day version of Proverbs 31. It's the story of a Hollywood starlet, a soldier on the battlefield, the successful businesswoman, and the housekeeping and cooking skills of dear old Mom. Starring Erik Estrada, Erin Bethea and Ben Davies.
- A college student struggling with a painful childhood begins to have a reoccurring nightmare that compels her to confront her past and restore her faith. Starring Nathalia Ramos, Cody Longo and Alexa Rose Steele.
- Fahrenheit 451
- In an oppressive future, a fireman whose duty is to destroy all books begins to question his task. Starring Oskar Werner , Julie Christie and Cyril Cusack.
- A young girl finds herself in a reform school after therapy since she was blamed for the death of a young boy. At the school she finds herself drawn to a fellow student, unaware that he is an angel, and has loved her for thousands of years. Starring Addison Timlin, Hoely Richardson and Jeremy Irvine.
- The shunning
- Beautiful Katie Lapp has always felt something missing in her simple Amish existence – until a mysterious "Englisher" comes to Lancaster County looking for the baby girl she gave up for adoption 19 years ago. Starring Sherry Stringfield, Sarah Maine and Willie Stratford.
- The longest ride
- The lives of a young couple intertwine with a much older man, as he reflects back on a past love. Starring Scott Eastwood, Britt Robertson and Alan Alda.
- Sanders of the river
- British District Officer in Nigeria in the 1930's rules his area strictly but justly, and struggles with gun-runners and slavers with the aid of a loyal native chief. Starring Paul Robeson, Leslie
Banks and Nina Mae McKinney.
- Mamma mia!. Here we go again
- Five years after the events of Mamma Mia! (2008), Sophie prepares for the grand reopening of the Hotel Bella Donna as she learns more about her mother's past. Starring Lily
James, Amanda Seyfried and Meryl Streep.
- Top hat
- An American dancer comes to Britain and falls for a model whom he initially annoyed, but she mistakes him for his goofy producer. Starring Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers and Edward Everett Horton.
- Shall we dance.
- A budding romance between a ballet master and a tap dancer becomes complicated when rumors surface that they're already married. Starring Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers and Edward Everett Horton.
- H.M.S. Pinafore: a comic opera
- Presentation of Gilbert and Sullivan's love story between the Captain's daughter Josephine and Ralph Rackstraw aboard the H.M.S. Pinafore. Starring Frankie Howerd, Peter Marshall and Meryl Drower.
- Marina Abramovic in Brazil: the space in between
- Marina Abramovic travels through Brazil in search of the spiritual forces of nature that are embedded in the culture of native Brazilians.
- The gospel according to André
- Filmmaker Kate Novack explores the life and career of fashion journalist André Leon Talley – from his childhood in the segregated South to his iconic, barrier-breaking work at
Women's Wear Daily, W and Vogue.
- Elvis Presley: the searcher
- Elvis Presley's evolution as a musician and a man.
- Wonderful Winton.
- Winton Motor Raceway in northern Victoria has hosted plenty of brilliant motorsport since it first opened way back in 1961 with many of the sport's top stars racing on the tight and twisty layout over the years.
- Legacy: Fiji on film.
- A souvenir video from the National Archives of Fiji documenting various aspects of Fiji's heritage.
- The helicopter heist, Jonas Bonnier
- Nighthawk, Clive Cussler
- A close run thing, David Donachie.
- Tall order, Stephen Leather.
- Courtney's war, Wilbur Smith
- Heads you win, Jeffrey Archer.
- The dreams of Bethany Mellmoth, William Boyd.
- Madame Bovary of the suburbs, Sophie Divry
- The survivors, Kate Furnivall.
- Anyone for seconds?, Laurie Graham.
- The year of the farmer, Rosalie Ham.
- What happened to us, Peter Noble.
- Another mother, Amanda James.
- The accidental further adventures of the hundred-year-old man, Jonas Jonasson
- The echo of twilight, Judith Kinghorn..
- A life without you, Katie Marsh
- All that was lost, Alison May.
- Killing commendatore, Haruki Murakami.
- Underwater breathing, Cassandra Parkin.
- A spark of light, Jodi Picoult.
- The possible world, Liese O'Halloran Schwarz.
- Mince pies and mistletoe at the Christmas market, Heidi Swain.
- Women talking, Miriam Toews.
- The blood of gods, Conn Iggulden.
- The falcon of Sparta, Conn Iggulden.
- Death of a sweep: a Hamish Macbeth mystery, M.C. Beaton.
- Death of a valentine: a Hamish Macbeth mystery, M.C. Beaton.
- A deadly habit, Simon Brett.
- The lost sister, Tracy Buchanan.
- Past tense, Lee Child.
- Broken places, Tracy Clark.
- Void moon, Michael Connelly.
- Kiss of death, Paul Finch.
- Longshot, Dick Francis.
- Walking shadows, Faye Kellerman.
- If he wakes, Zoe Lea.
- Broken ground, Val McDermid.
- Cult X: a novel, Fuminori Nakamura
- The sideman, Caro Ramsay.
- The wanderer, Michael Ridpath.
- The death chamber, Lesley Thomson.
- Escape and evasion, Christopher Wakling.
- Seven types of atheism, John Gray.
- Prayers for those who grieve, Jill Kelly; narrator Jill Kelly.
- Boy erased: a memoir of identity, faith and family, Garrard Conley.
- Where has mummy gone?: a young girl and a mother who no longer knows her, Cathy Glass.
- Strangeways: a prison officer's story, Neil Samworth.
- Cooper's Charm, Lori Foster.
- The week I ruined my life, Caroline Grace-Cassidy.
- The murder at Mandeville Hall, Stephanie Laurens.
- As the sun breaks through, Ellie Dean.
- The girl from Pit Lane, Gracie Hart.
- Tapestry of war, Jane Mackenzie
- Telegrams and teacakes, Amy Miller.
- Arcadia, Di Morrissey.
- The good badman, Max Brand.