- The blues is alive and well, Buddy Guy.
- So country. 2018.
- Maren Morris, Sam Hunt, Josh Turner, Melanie Dyer and more.
- Acoustic classics, Rodney Crowell.
- Cello swoon.
- Puccini, Bach, Haydn, Vivaldi, Farrelly and more.
- Now that's what I call jazz.
- Etta Jmes, Dave Brubeck, Jamie Cullum, Nina Simone and more.
- I'll walk beside you, Teddy Tahu Rhodes
- Scottish fantasy, Bruch.
- Both directions at once: the lost album, John Coltrane.
- Opus, Al Di Meola.
- Vanished gardens, Charles Lloyd & the Marvels
- Digressions, Tony Chen Lin.
- Play, Lixin Zhang.
- Palo santo, Years & Years.
- The Beach Boys with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra., Beach Boys
- This is how we do it!: old school R&B anthems.
- Bobby Brown, Shanice, Monie Love, Father MC, Pebbles and more.
- Live 1962-1966: rare performances from the copyright collections, Bob Dylan.
- Talking to the moon, Tony Hadley.
- The very best of Bunny Walters., Bunny Walters
- 101 songs for Dad.
- Billy Idol, Lou Reed, Muddy Waters, Crowded House, Cheap Trick and more.
- Big tunes., Ministry of Sound (Club)
- Hedkandi: Ibiza.
- Peggy Gou, Gorgon City, Weiss, Soulsearcher and more.
- I love Ibiza., Ministry of Sound (Club)
- Marbella collection. 2018.
- Now that's what I call dad rock.
- Queen, U2, Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Motorhead and more.
- Pray for the wicked, Panic! At The Disco.
- RNB superclub. History.
- Sean Paul, Salt-N-Pepa, Kendrick Lumar, UB40 and more.
- Tū, Alien Weaponry.
- The now now, Gorillaz.
- The ones that got away, Runrig.
- The pool party: Love Island.
- Downey to Lubbock, Dave Alvin
- Welcome to the blackout: (live London '78), David Bowie.
- As long as I have you, Roger Daltrey.
- Our country: Americana. Act II, Ray Davies.
- Scorpion, Drake.
- Part of the light, Ray Lamontagne.
- This is Morrissey., Morrissey
- Over the years…, Graham Nash.
- Free spirit, Paul Rodgers.
- Ye, Kanye West.
- La bête et la belle = Beauty and the beast.
- Created by Kader Belarbi. Featuring Ballet du Capitole; Julie Loria (the Beauty), Watanabe Takafumi (the Beast).
- 16 blocks.
- An aging alcoholic cop is assigned the task of escorting a witness from police custody to a courthouse 16 blocks away. There are, however, chaotic forces at work that prevent them from making it in one piece. Starring Bruce Willis, Yaslin Bey and David Morse.
- A courageous heart.
- The story of Irena Sendler, a social worker who was part of the Polish underground during World War II and was arrested by the Nazi's for saving the lives of nearly 2,500 Jewish children by smuggling them out of the Warsaw ghetto. Starring Anna Paquin, Goran Visnjic, and Marcia Gay Harden.
- Atlantic rim. Resurrection.
- Los Angeles is under attack by monsters. The mechs attempting to fight them off are better armed than their precursors, but so are the creatures. Starring Steve Richard Harris, Xavi Israel and Jenna Enns.
- Avengers, infinity war.
- The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. Starring Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo.
- Billy: the early years of Billy Graham.
- The early life of American Evangelist Billy Graham. Starring J. Thomas Bailey, Dan Beene annd Cliff Bemis.
- Two teenage boys, hungry for discovery, form an unlikely friendship with a older adventurer who pushes them to take risks that will have a lasting and profound impact on their lives. Based on Tim Winton's novel of the same name. Starring Elizabeth Debicki, Simon Baker and Richard Roxburgh.
- Damascus cover.
- A spy navigates the precarious terrain of love and survival during an undercover mission in Syria. Starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Olivia Thirlby and John Hurt.
- Dead men don't wear plaid.
- Film noir parody with a detective uncovering a sinister plot. Characters from real noirs appear as scenes from various films are intercut. Starring Steve Martin, Rachel Ward and Alan Ladd.
- Different drummers.
- When David, in a wheelchair with muscular dystrophy, accurately foretells the death of their fourth grade teacher, a doubtful Lyle decides to test the existence of God by attempting to get David to run again. Starring Brayden Tucker, Ethan Reed McKay and Colleen Carey.
- Eliezer and Uriel Shkolnik are father and son as well as rival professors in Talmudic Studies. When both men learn that Eliezer will be lauded for his work, their complicated relationship reaches a new peak. Starring Bar-Aba, Lior Ashkenazi and Aliza Rosen. In Hebrew with English subtitles.
- God's club.
- A debate about allowing school prayer pits Christians against Atheist. Starring Stephen Baldwin, Corbin Bernsen and Lorenzo Lamas.
- Happy end.
- A drama about a family set in Calais with the European refugee crisis as the backdrop. Starring Isabelle Huppert, Jean-Louis Trintignant and Mathieu Kassovitz. In French with English subtitles.
- I feel pretty.
- A woman struggling with insecurity wakes from a fall believing she is the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet. Her new confidence empowers her to live fearlessly, but what happens when she realizes her appearance never changed? Starring Amy Schumer, Michelle Williams and Emily Ratajkowski.
- I kill giants.
- Barbara Thorson struggles through life by escaping into a fantasy life of magic and monsters. Starring Madison Wolf, Zoe Saldana and Imogen Poots.
- Isle of Dogs.
- Set in Japan, Isle of Dogs follows a boy's odyssey in search of his lost dog. Voices of Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin and Edward Norton. Animated.
- Laurence anyways.
- A drama that charts ten years in the relationship of a male-to-female transsexual's relationship with her lover. Starring Melvil Poupaud, Emmanuel Schwatrz and Suzanne Clement. In French with English subtitles.
- A young woman meets a vital young man, but their love affair is doomed because of the man's materialistic nature. Starring Monica Vitti, Alain Delon and Francisco Rabal. In Italian with English subtitles.
- Life of the party.
- After her husband abruptly asks for a divorce, a middle-aged mother returns to college in order to complete her degree. Starring Melissa McCarthy, Matt Walsh and Molly Gordon.
- Love's enduring promise.
- The head of a clan, who is unable to tend to his farm after an accident, accepts assistance from a passing stranger who not only reveals a town mystery that has shadowed one of the townsfolk, but falls deeply in love with the eldest daughter. Starring January Jones, Logan Bartholomew and Dale Midkiff.
- When three different animals become infected with a dangerous pathogen, a primatologist and a geneticist team up to stop them from destroying Chicago. Starring Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris and Malin Akerman.
- In 1944 a group of women in an isolated Welsh village wake up to discover all of the their husbands have mysteriously vanished. Starring Andrea Riseborough, Michael Sheen and Iwan Rheon.
- Sami blood = Sameblod.
- A reindeer-breeding Sámi girl who is exposed to the racism of the 1930's at her boarding school, starts dreaming of another life. But to achieve it, she has to become someone else and break all ties with her family and culture. Starring Lene Cecilia Sparrock and Mia Erika Sparrok. In Swedish and SAMI languages with English subtitles.
- Rasmus is a geophysicist, who upon return from the Arctic believes the only valid methods to convince government officials to stop drilling are violence and intimidation. Equipped with a gun, he takes the whole of Copenhagen hostage. His demand is that the drilling agenda must stop or he will start killing people. Starring Trine Dyrholm and Kim Bodnia. In Danish with English subtitles.
- Singularity, written and directed by Robert Kouba
- In 2020, a supercomputer deems mankind a threat and launches an all-out attack. Nearly a century later, two teenagers struggle to survive in the rubble of a ruined world, hoping to reach a sanctuary where humans live without fear of robots. Starring Julian Schaffner, John Cusack and Carmen Argenziano.
- The BBQ.
- Dazza has a passion for barbequing. He accidentally gives his neighbours food poisoning. To make amends he seeks tutelage from the tyrannical Scottish chef and together they enter an international barbecue competition. Starring Shane Jacobson, Magda Szubanski and Manu Feildel.
- The death of Superman.
- Superman battles against an insurmountable foe named Doomsday. Voices of Jerry O'Connell, Rebecca Romijn and Rainn Wilson. Animated.
- The endless.
- Two brothers return to the cult they fled from years ago to discover that the group's beliefs may be more sane than they once thought. Starring Aaron Moorhead, Justin Benson and Callie Hernandez.
- The last remake of Beau Geste.
- An aging Sir Hector Geste takes a young greedy wife who's after his famed Blue Water sapphire but his sons hide the gem and join the French Foreign Legion in North Africa. Starring Marty Feldman, Ann-Margaret and Michael York.
- The teacher.
- A middle school teacher manipulates her student's parents into doing favors for her in exchange for previews of test questions and good grades for their children. Starring Zuzana Maurery and Csongor Kassai. In Slovak with English subtitles.
- A dramatization of the 20 July assassination and political coup plot by desperate renegade German Army officers against Hitler during World War II. Starring Tom Cruise, Bill Nighy and Carice van Houten.
- Crooked house.
- In Agatha Christie's most twisted tale, a spy-turned-private-detective is lured by his former lover to catch her grandfather's murderer before Scotland Yard exposes dark family secrets. Starring Max Irons, Stefanie Martini and Glenn Close.
- The Jolson story; Jolson sings again.
- Joan Baez, golden hits.
- Number ones, Michael Jackson.
- The heart of man.
- A cinematic retelling of the parable of the prodigal son, interwoven with true testimonials of personal and sexual brokenness.
- The final year.
- A chronicle of the Barack Obama administration's foreign policy team and the events of Obama's final year in office.
- Wild weather.
- Donal Maclntyre takes us on an epic journey to experience the world's wildest weather.
- Celebrating 50 years of the Monaro.
- Holden Monaro.
- Britain's botanic gardens.
- A journey through some of the finest and most inspiring botanic gardens in Britain.
- In Central Otago Swiss goldsmith Kobi Bosshard, regarded as the grandfather of contemporary New Zealand jewellery, continues to produce works characterised by a simplicity and timelessness treasured by the thousands who wear them.
- Michael Jackson: the life of an icon.
- Mamil: middle aged men in Lycra.
- During the week, they are white-collar professionals with responsible jobs, families and mortgages. Come the weekend, they transform into Lycra-clad super heroes; road warriors on expensive carbon framed bikes traveling in packs and competing with other males for dominance in the group.
- V8 supercars Australia championship series: series highlights 2010.
- New Zealand's Fiordland moose: mystery or history.
- Penelope Keith's Coastal villages. Series 1.
- Penelope Keith's villages collection.
- Tibet: cry of the snow lion.
- A film about the state of Chinese occupied Tibet and its history of oppression and resistance.
- The curse of Oak Island. Season 1.
- Rick and Marty Lagina, two brothers from Michigan with a life-long interest in the mystery of Oak Island, renew efforts to discover the legendary treasure with sophisticated machinery.
- The Ghan: Australia's greatest train journey.
- Doctor Who. Nightmare of Eden.
- Poirot. After the funeral.
- Agatha Christie. Poirot. Five little pigs.
- Poirot. Mystery of the Blue Train.
- Poirot. Taken at the flood.
- This is what happened, Mick Herron.
- Happiness, Aminatta Forna.
- The secret life of Lucy Lovecake, Pippa James.
- Miss Laila, armed and dangerous, Manu Joseph.
- The summer visitors, Fiona O'Brien.
- Grace after Henry, Eithne Shortall.
- Call me Zebra, Azareen Van der Vliet Oloomi.
- The lost village, Neil Spring.
- All by myself, alone, Mary Higgins Clark
- The crow trap, Ann Cleeves.
- Robbing the dead, Tana Collins.
- Something evil comes, A. J. Cross.
- The man between, Charles Cumming.
- Warlock Holmes: my grave ritual, G.S. Denning
- Dark trade, Helen H. Durrant.
- High-wired, Andrea Frazer.
- Day of the dead, Nicci French.
- Body and soul, John Harvey.
- A murder too soon, Michael Jecks.
- Kin, Snorri Kristjansson.
- Murder in Montego Bay, Paula Lennon.
- The blood road, Stuart MacBride.
- Fugitive from the grave, Edward Marston.
- Cold desert sky, Rod Reynolds.
- The stranger, Kate Riordan.
- Last time I lied, Riley Sager.
- The unfinished Palazzo: life, love and art in Venice, Judith Mackrell.
- Figures in a landscape, Paul Theroux.
- Autumn, Karl Ove Knausgaard.
- The race to save the Romanovs: the truth behind the secret plans to rescue Russia's imperial family, Helen Rappaport.
- Fire and fury: inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff.
- A match made in Devon, Cathy Bramley.
- Imogen, Jilly Cooper.
- The country wedding, Barbara Hannay.
- The Mallen streak, Catherine Cookson.
- Monday's child, Linda Finlay.
- Till the boys come home, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles.
- The temptation of Gracie, Santa Montefiore.
- The quiet gun, Lauran Paine.