- The ballad of Sally Rose, Emmylou Harris.
- Sassafrass!, Tami Neilson.
- The junction, The Manhattan Transfer.
- Deadpool 2 : original motion picture soundtrack.,
- Eric Clapton : life in 12 bars.
- The greatest showman : original motion picture soundtrack
- Inspiration, Sheku Kanneh-Mason.
- Solo, Emmanuel Pahud.
- Concentric circles, Kenny Barron Quintet.
- Piano sonata in B flat major, D960; Four impromptus, D935, Franz Schubert.
- Mean girls: original Broadway cast recording.
- Orfeo ed Euridice, Gluck.
- 80s soul jams.
- Eurovision Song Contest: Lisbon, 2018: all aboard.
- Love is dead, Chvrches.
- Liberation, Christina Aguilera.
- The very best of Andy Gibb., Andy Gibb
- Mary Black sings Jimmy MacCarthy., Jimmy MacCarthy
- Lost souls, Loreena McKennitt.
- Shawn Mendes., Shawn Mendes
- Hopelessly devoted, Olivia Newton-John.
- Voicenotes, Charlie Puth.
- The gold collection, Leo Sayer.
- The very best of Neil Sedaka: the show goes on, Neil Sedaka.
- Graffiti U, Keith Urban.
- The complete 20th Century Records singles (1973-1979), Barry White.
- 50th anniversary collection, Jethro Tull.
- And justice for none, Five Finger Death Punch.
- Appetite for destruction, Guns n' Roses.
- Bad witch, Nine Inch Nails.
- Coast: love the music: love the superstars., Coast FM
- Deep house anthems., Ministry of Sound (Club)
- Get born: live, Jet.
- High as hope, Florence + The Machine.
- Hip hop: the golden era 1979-1999.
- Killing is my business and business is good!: the final kill, Megadeth.
- Legacy, Katchafire.
- Revelation, Reef.
- Stone Temple Pilots., Stone Temple Pilots
- Wildness, Snow Patrol.
- Youngblood, 5SOS.
- No shame, Lily Allen.
- Hell-on, Neko Case.
- World's strongest man, Gaz Coombes.
- So sad so sexy, Lykke Li.
- Beerbongs & Bentleys, Post Malone.
- Call the comet, Johnny Marr.
- God's favorite customer, Father John Misty.
- Graceland: the remixes., Paul Simon
- Roxy: tonight's the night live, Neil Young.
- Symphony 1; Piano concerto 1, Beethoven.
- The gap of dreams, Altan.
- A quiet place
- In a post-apocalyptic world, a family is forced to live in silence while hiding from monsters with ultra-sensitive hearing. Starring Emily Blunt, John Krasinski and Millicent Simmonds.
- Batman ninja
- Batman, along with a number of his allies and adversaries, finds himself transplanted from modern Gotham City to feudal Japan. Starring Koichi Yamader, Wataru Takagi and Ai Kakuma. Animated film.
- Blue streak
- A former convict poses as a cop to retrieve a diamond he stole years ago. Starring Martin Lawrence, Luke Wilson and Peter Greene.
- A logger defends his family from a group of dangerous drug runners. Starring Jason Momoa, Garret Dillahunt and Jill Wagner.
- A romantic girl travels to Hong Kong in search of certain love but instead meets a kind-hearted professional fighter with whom she begins to fall for instead. Starring Jackie Chan, Qi Shu and Tony Chiu-Wai Leung.
- How to save a marriage and ruin your life
- When a carefree bachelor tries to get his best friend to drop his mistress and return to his wife, he finds himself with romantic problems as well. Starring Dean Martin, Stella Stevens and Eli Wallach.
- I am not a witch
- Shula is the first child taken to a traveling witch camp, where she is told that should she cut the ribbon and attempt to escape, she will be cursed and transformed into a goat. Starring Benfors 'Wee Do, Boyd Banda and Laundu Banda.
- I'm not ashamed
- The true story of Rachel Joy Scott - the first student killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. Starring Masey McLain, Ben Davies and Cameron McKendry.
- Insidious. The last key
- Parapsychologist Dr. Elise Rainier faces her most fearsome and personal haunting yet, as she is drawn back to her ghostly childhood home, where the terror began. Starring Lin Shayne, Leigh Whannell and Angus Simpson.
- National security
- Two mismatched security guards are thrown together to bust a smuggling operation. Starring Martin Lawrence, Steve Zahn and Colm Feore.
- One & two
- Two siblings discover a supernatural escape from a troubled home, but find their bond tested when reality threatens to tear their family apart. Starring Kiernan Shipka, Timothee Chalamet and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Pacific rim. Uprising
- Jake Pentecost, son of Stacker Pentecost, reunites with Mako Mori to lead a new generation of Jaeger pilots, including rival Lambert and 15-year-old hacker Amara, against a new Kaiju threat. Starring John Boyega, Scott Eastwood and Cailee Spaeny.
- Paul, apostle of Christ
- The story covers Paul going from the most infamous persecutor of Christians to Jesus Christ's most influential apostle. Starring Jim Caviezel, James Faulkner and Olivier Marinez.
- Raising Cain
- The oncologist wife of a prominent child psychologist suspects her husband has an unhealthy scientific obsession with their child, unaware of what - or who - is really going on inside his head. Starring John Lithgow, Lolita Davidivich and Steven Bauer.
- A team of Navy SEALs discover an underwater treasure in a Bosnian lake. Starring J.K. Simmons, Sullivan Stapleton and Charlie Bewley.
- Return to Montauk
- During a book tour in the United States, Max meets and falls in love with a young woman. Many years later, Max returns to the United States, hoping to reunite with his young lover. Starring Stellan Skarsgard, Nina Hoss and Bronagh Gallacher.
- Silent running
- In a future where all flora is extinct on Earth, an astronaut is given orders to destroy the last of Earth's botany, kept in a greenhouse aboard a spacecraft. Starring Bruce Dern, Cliff Potts and Ron Rifkin.
- The covenant
- Four young men who belong to a New England supernatural legacy are forced to battle a fifth power long thought to have died out. Meanwhile, jealousy and suspicion threaten to tear them apart. Starring Steven Strait, Sebastian Stan and Toby Hemingway.
- The mercy
- The incredible story of amateur sailor Donald Crowhurst and his solo attempt to circumnavigate the globe. Starring Rachel Weisz, Colin Firth and David Thewlis.
- The tracker
- When an Aboriginal man is accused of murdering a white woman, three white men (The Fanatic, The Follower and The Veteran) are given the mission of capturing him with the help of an experienced Aboriginal (The Tracker). Starring David Gulpilil, Garry Sweet and Damon Gameau.
- Tomb raider
- Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she discovers the island where her father disappeared. Starring Alicia Vikander, Domnic West and Walton Goggins.
- Walking out
- An urban teenager journeys to Montana to hunt big game with his estranged father. Father and son struggle to connect, until a brutal encounter in the heart of the wilderness changes everything.
Starring Matt Bomer, Josh Wiggins and Bill Pullman.
- Ensconced in her sprawling California mansion, eccentric firearm heiress Sarah Winchester believes she is haunted by the souls of people killed by the Winchester repeating rifle. Starring Helen Mirren, Sarah Snook and Finn Scicluna-O'Prey.
- Love, Simon
- Simon Spier keeps a huge secret from his family, his friends, and all of his classmates: he's gay. When that secret is threatened, Simon must face everyone and come to terms with his identity. Starring Nick Robinson, Jennifer Garner and Josh Duhamel.
- Ready player one
- When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune. Starring Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke and Ben Mendelsohn.
- A former gang leader has to choose between forgiveness or retribution when his daughter is murdered by a rival gang. Starring Wayne Hapi, Ruby Grubb and Josh Calles. (NZ story)
- Secret window
- A writer is accused of plagiarism by a strange man, who then starts haunting him for "justice." Starring Johnny Depp, Maria Bello and John Turturro.
- Every day
- A shy teenager falls for someone who transforms into another person every day. Starring Angourie Rice, Justice Smith and Debby Ryan.
- Diary of a chambermaid = Le journal d'une femme de chambre
- Based on the 1900 novel by Octave Mirbeau, this movie tells the story of an alluring chambermaid who enters the service of an eccentric family
in rural France. Starring Jeanne Moreau, Georges Geret and Michel Piccoli. In French with English subtitles.
- American pastoral
- An All-American college star and his beauty queen wife watch their seemingly perfect life fall apart as their daughter joins the turmoil of '60s America. Starring Ewan McGregor, Jennifer Connelly and Dakota Fanning.
- Film stars don't die in Liverpool
- A romance sparks between a young actor and a Hollywood leading lady. Starring Annette Bening, Jamie Bell and Kenneth Cranham.
- Buena Vista Social Club adios
- Revisit with the remaining original members of the Buena Vista Social Club and explore their contribution to the unknown history of Cuba.
- The best little whorehouse in Texas
- A town's Sheriff and regular patron of a historical whorehouse fights to keep it running when a television reporter targets it as the Devil's playhouse. Starring Burt Reynolds, Dolly Parton and Dom DeLuise.
- Famous film director Guido Contini struggles to find harmony in his professional and personal lives, as he engages in dramatic relationships with his wife, his mistress, his muse, his agent, and his mother. Starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard and Penelope Cruz.
- Warbirds over Wanaka 2018.
- Faces places
- Director Agnes Varda and photographer/muralist J.R. journey through rural France and form an unlikely friendship.
- Grace Jones: bloodlight and bami
- Electrifying concert performances and intimate, personal footage showcase the life and talent of singer and actress Grace Jones.
- Depicts renowned choreographer and dancer Benjamin Millepied as he creates a ballet for his first gala as artistic director of the Paris Opera Ballet.
- Raw 25th anniversary.
- WrestleMania 2018.
- WWE double feature. Elimination chamber 2018; Fastlane 2018: 2-event combo.
- Ruth Rendell mysteries. Lake of darkness
- Quiet accountant Martin wins the lottery, but things take a turn for the worse when he meets Francesca, who is not what she seems.
- Ruth Rendell mysteries. Simisola
- The 22 year old daughter of Wexford's new Nigerian doctor reports his 22 year old daughter missing and the last person known to have seen her is found murdered.
- Ruth Rendell mysteries. You can't be too careful. The fallen curtain.
- You can't be too careful: Prim businesswoman Della Galway has a compulsive penchant for double-locking doors but her new roommate is careless about security. The fallen curtain: Richard Brazier has a mental block about his abduction as an eight year old and is haunted by what may or may not have happened.
- Raise the Titanic, Clive Cussler.
- Vixen 03, Clive Cussler.
- The Moscow cipher, Scott Mariani.
- Beside the Syrian sea, James Wolff.
- The lonely hearts cinema club, David M. Barnett.
- Annie Dunne, Sebastian Barry.
- The consequences of war, Betty Burton
- Three things about Elsie, Joanna Cannon.
- Brother, David Chariandy.
- Kudos, Rachel Cusk.
- The district nurses of Victory Walk, Annie Groves.
- The Dead Fathers Club, Matt Haig.
- A family recipe, Veronica Henry.
- Practical magic, Alice Hoffman.
- The after wife, Cass Hunter.
- That girl, Kate Kerrigan.
- OK, Mr Field, Katharine Kilalea.
- A grand old time, Judy Leigh
- Daughters of India, Jill McGivering.
- The orphans, Annemarie Neary.
- The winter's child, Cassandra Parkin.
- The school at the top of the Dale, Gervase Phinn.
- The missing girl, Jenny Quintana.
- The unexpected education of Emily Dean, Mira Robertson.
- Property: a collection, Lionel Shriver.
- Summer at Skylark farm, Heidi Swain.
- Sunshine and sweet peas in Nightingale Square, Heidi Swain.
- Templar silks, Elizabeth Chadwick.
- The sealwoman's gift, Sally Magnusson.
- The horseman, Tim Pears.
- City without stars, Tim Baker.
- Bad luck, Linwood Barclay.
- Bad news, Linwood Barclay.
- Snap, Belinda Bauer.
- A breath after drowning, Alice Blanchard.
- Deadly dance, Hilary Bonner.
- Bloodties, Heather Raven.
- A shimmer of hummingbirds, Steve Burrows.
- Time is a killer, Michel Bussi.
- Race to the kill, Helen Cadbury.
- Our house, Louise Candlish.
- Raven black, Ann Cleeves.
- The baby-snatcher, Ann Cleeves.
- A murder to die for, Stevyn Colgan.
- Two kinds of truth, Michael Connelly.
- The cutting edge, Jeffery Deaver.
- Blood will be born, Gary Donnelly.
- Blind defence, John Fairfax.
- Lord James Harrington and the autumn mystery, Lynn Florkiewicz.
- Bryant & May: hall of mirrors, Christopher Fowler.
- Shadows and sins, Andrea Frazer.
- Mystery in the minster, Susanna Gregory.
- A death in Live Oak: a Jack Swyteck novel, James Grippando.
- Shadow play, Cynthia Harrod-Eagles.
- The case of the fool, E.V. Harte.
- The rabbit hunter, Lars Kepler.
- Fire in the thatch, E.C.R. Lorac.
- Guess who?, Chris McGeorge.
- In strangers' houses, Elizabeth Mundy.
- Sins as scarlet, Nicolós Obregán.
- 17th suspect, James Patterson
- Cross her heart, Sarah Pinborough.
- Remember me, Lynda Renham.
- Remember me, [Talking Book CD] Lynda Renham.
- Cause of death, Peter Ritchie.
- Playing with death, Simon Scarrow
- Accused: a Rosato & DiNunzio novel, Lisa Scottoline.
- All the beautiful lies, Peter Swanson.
- Lestrade and the giant rat of Sumatra, M.J. Trow.
- The death of Mrs Westaway, Ruth Ware.
- To die but once: a Maisy Dobbs novel, Jacqueline Winspear.
- Waiting for the last bus: reflections on life and death, Richard Holloway.
- Happy adults: the secret to lasting happiness, contentment an success, Cathy Glass.
- The monk of Mokha, Dave Eggers.
- The accidental scientist, Graeme Donald.
- The genius within: smart pills, brain hacks and adventures in intelligence, David Adam.
- A good face for radio: confessions of a radio head, Eddie Mair.
- Fire and fury: inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff.
- New Zealand chronicles: sound bites from the New Zealand aural archive, compiled by Kay McKelvie.
- Second chances at Channel View farm, Jo Bartlett.
- The ghost and Lady Alice, M.C. Beaton.
- Prudence, Jilly Cooper.
- The homecoming, Rosie Howard.
- The boss's marriage arrangement, Penny Jordan.
- The designs of Lord Randolph Cavanaugh, Stephanie Laurens.
- Sisters at war, Milly Adams.
- The life she left behind, Jessica Blair.
- A sister's bond, Kay Brellend.
- A brighter day tomorrow, Pam Evans.
- The future homemakers of America, Laurie Graham.
- When midnight comes, Beryl Matthews.
- The brass man: a Western story, Max Brand.
- Border wolves, Walt Coburn.
- Land of strangers, Ray Hogan.
- Renegade range, Philip Ketchum.