Tell us what you think about this service
Each month we send you this list of new audio and video titles that have been added to the library. We'd love to hear what you think of this service through a small survey.
Thanks for your time. If you subscribe to other library emails, you may see this request more than once.
- Nobody told me, John Mayall.
- Reckless heart, Joanne Shaw Taylor.
- Survivor blues, Walter Trout.
- Live in London, Flight of the Conchords.
- American love song, Ryan Bingham.
- Sings for the King, Glen Campbell.
- Guy, Steve Earle & The Dukes.
- Better already: the songs of Al Park., Al Park.
- October in the railroad earth, Tom Russell.
- Sky blue, Townes Van Zandt.
- The gold collection, Daniel O'Donnell.
- Romantic moments. II, André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra.
- The music of Harry Potter and the cursed child. Parts one and two, in four contemporary suites by Imogen Heap.
- Nightconcert, Erroll Garner.
- Long ago and far away, Charlie Haden & Brad Mehldau.
- One night only: live at the Royal Albert Hall, Gregory Porter.
- Dear Evan Hansen: original Broadway cast recording, music and lyrics by Benj Pasek, Justin Paul.
- Landmarks, Clannad.
- Now 100 hits 80s.
- Sing your heart out! 2019., Various artists.
- Begin again, Norah Jones.
- Lawrence Arabia's singles club.
- You're stronger than you know, James Morrison.
- Live in London, Mavis Staples.
- Nocturne: the piano album, Vangelis.
- Beggars banquet, the Rolling Stones.
- Completely unplugged, Pearl Jam.
- Father of the bride, Vampire Weekend.
- For the many, Ub40.
- Grammy 2019 nominees..
- Honk, the Rolling Stones.
- In the end, the Cranberries.
- Masters of the sun. Vol. 1, Black Eyed Peas.
- Nobody likes us, Alice Cooper Group.
- This (is what I wanted to tell you), Lambchop.
- To believe, the Cinematic Orchestra.
- Shine a light, Bryan Adams.
- My Babylon, Avalanche City.
- The other sides, Kate Bush.
- The medicine show, Melissa Etheridge.
- The eclipse sessions, John Hiatt.
- On the line, Jenny Lewis.
- Other people's stuff, John Mellencamp.
- Anthology, Larry Morris.
- Stand back, Stevie Nicks.
- The best of everything: the definitive career spanning hits collection. 1976-2016, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
- Singing to strangers, Jack Savoretti.
- Other aspects: live at the Royal Festival Hall, Paul Weller; band & orchestra.
- Huakina III: he hokinga mahara, Te Huaki Puanaki.
- Ka eke tonu au, Te Huaki Puanaki.
- Te Huaki Puanaki presents: Ōtautahi Christchurch rise up.
- New girl: the final season.
- New Girl takes a modern look at friendship and romance, as a group of five friends attempt to find their respective places in the world. Stars Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Hannah Simone, Lamorne Morris.
- Arthur Curry, the human-born heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, goes on a quest to prevent a war between the worlds of ocean and land. Stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Ludi Lin, Temuera Morrison, Nicole Kidman.
- Can you ever forgive me?.
- When Lee Israel falls out of step with current tastes, she turns her art form to deception. Stars Melissa McCarthy, Richard E. Grant, Dolly Wells.
- A detective examines the mysterious death of George Reeves, the star of the television series Adventures of Superman (1952).. Stars Adrien Brody, Diane Lane, Ben Affleck, Bob Hoskins, Lois Smith, Robin Tunney, Jeffrey DeMunn.
- After one of their shoplifting sessions, Osamu and his son come across a little girl in the freezing cold. At first reluctant to shelter the girl, Osamu's wife agrees to take care of her after learning of the hardships she faces. Although the family is poor, barely making enough money to survive through petty crime, they seem to live happily together until an unforeseen incident reveals hidden secrets. Stars Lily Franky, Ando Sakura, Matsuoka Mayu, Kiki Kilin. In Japanese with English Subtitles
- The Odessa file.
- Following the suicide of an elderly Jewish man, a journalist in possession of the man's diary investigates the alleged sighting of a former S.S. Captain, who commanded a concentration camp during World War II.Stars Jon Voight, Maximilian Schell, Maria Schell.
- The Children Act.
- As her marriage crumbles, a judge must decide a case involving a teenage boy who is refusing a blood transfusion on religious principle. Stars Emma Thompson, Stanley Tucci, Rupert Vansittart.
- Pick of the litter.
- Follows a litter of puppies on their two-year training process to become guide dogs for the blind.
- Mission to the Sun.
- She shears.
- She Shears is the story of passion, purpose and determination and five women for whom shearing is not just a job.
- Old dog.
- Paul Sorenson has a unique connection with his colleagues: a team of sheep dogs. Reaching retirement, the veteran dog whisperer passes his knowledge to the next generation of shepherds, and reflects on the sacrifices he's made to pursue his intense passion for dogs.
- Scott & Bailey. Series 5, directed by Alex Kalymnios.
- This series sees Janet and Rachel investigate the sinister world of the Darknet, a place that offers complete anonymity to its users. Stars Suranne Jones, Lesley Sharp.
- Code to zero, Ken Follett.
- Codename Villanelle, Luke Jennings.
- Tennessee night, Stephen Leather.
- Fugitive 13, Rob Sinclair.
- The queen of crows, Myke Cole.
- Leila, Prayaag Akbar.
- A vintage summer, Cathy Bramley.
- In the full light of the sun, Clare Clark.
- It takes one to know one, Isla Dewar.
- A rose petal summer, Katie Fforde.
- A little bird told me, Marianne Holmes.
- The key, Kathryn Hughes.
- The magnificent Mrs. Mayhew, Milly Johnson.
- Bring me sunshine, Laura Kemp.
- The seven year itch
[Talking Book CD], by Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees.
- The seven year itch
[Playaway], by Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees.
- The reckoning, Clár Ni Chonghaile.
- Love, Iris, Elizabeth Noble.
- Night theatre, Vikram Paralkar.
- Spring, Ali Smith.
- Mrs. Tim carries on, D. E. Stevenson.
- Bonnie and Stan, Anna Stuart.
- Borderlines, Michela Wrong.
- Sword of justice
[Playaway], Christian Cameron.
- Sword of justice
[Talking Book CD], Christian Cameron.
- The furies of Rome, Robert Fabbri.
- The house at sunset, Norah Lofts.
- Shadows of Athens, J. M. Alvey.
- All the hidden truths, Claire Askew.
- The mobster's lament, Ray Celestin.
- Hidden depths, Ann Cleeves.
- Chasing the dime, Michael Connelly.
- The fifth witness, Michael Connelly.
- Watching you, Arne Dahl.
- Dead man's lane, Kate Ellis.
- Bryant & May: the lonely hour, Christopher Fowler.
- Marked to die, Sarah Hawkswood.
- Blood ties, Kay Hooper.
- In the blood, Ruth Mancini.
- The silent patient, Alex Michaelides.
- The last night out, Catherine O'Connell.
- Free to trade, Michael Ridpath.
- Say you're sorry, Karen Rose.
- The shrouded path
[Playaway], Sarah Ward.
- The shrouded path
[Talking Book CD], Sarah Ward.
- The autobiography of Jack the Ripper, James Carnac.
- The bumblebee flies anyway: a year of gardening and (wild) life, Kate Bradbury.
- Shadow of the Silk Road, Colin Thubron.
- Milady in love, M.C. Beaton.
- The loves of Lord Granton, M.C. Beaton.
- A vintage year, Rosie Howard.
- The book of love, Fionnuala Kearney.
- Finding Felix., Jo Platt.
- The sewing room girl, Susanna Bavin.
- The Thursday friend, Catherine Cookson.
- One minute later, Susan Lewis.
- A cuckoo in Candle Lane, Kitty Neale.
- The Cornish lady, Nicola Pryce.
- The moon sister, Lucinda Riley.
- The cast
[Playaway], Danielle Steel.
- The cast
[Talking Book CD], Danielle Steel.
- The mother's bond, Denise Welch.
- Tiamat's wrath, James S.A. Corey.
- Gringo, Nelson Nye.