- Dancing with the beast, Gretchen Peters.
- British blues explosion live, Joe Bonamassa.
- Call me lucky, Chris Smither.
- Mass, Leonard Bernstein.
- Piano concerto; Symphonic dances, Grieg.
- Piano concerto no. 3; Variations on a theme of Corelli, op. 42, Sergey Rachmaninov.
- Accidentally on purpose, The Shires.
- Sometimes just the sky, Mary Chapin Carpenter.
- Sassafrass!, Tami Neilson.
- The tree of forgiveness, John Prine.
- Another time, another place, Jennifer Warnes.
- Make way for love, Marlon Williams.
- 20th anniversary collector's edition, the Ten Tenors.
- True love, Foster & Allen.
- Wish you were here, the Ten Tenors.
- Original music from Paradox the film, Neil Young + Promise of the Real.
- Deux, Bartók, Poulenc, Ravel, Dohnányi.
- Live in Europe, Melody Gardot.
- Still dreaming, Joshua Redman, Ron Miles, Scott Colley, Brian Blade.
- Claude Debussy, Stephen Hough.
- Piano sonatas nos. 32, 40, 49 and 50, Joseph Haydn.
- Clair de lune, Debussy, Fauré, Ravel; Menahem Pressler.
- Bernstein on Broadway: excerpts from West Side story, On the town, Candide.
- 80s soul jams.
- A mother's love, Adeaze.
- How to solve our human problems, Belle and Sebastian.
- Never forget: the ultimate collection, Take That.
- Now that's what I call music. 56.
- Whatever it takes, The James Hunter Six.
- The very best of Paul Anka., Paul Anka
- Not too far away, Joan Armatrading.
- Good thing, Leon Bridges.
- Safe in the arms of time, Rita Coolidge.
- Blood in my eye, Bob Dylan.
- I honestly love you, Delta Goodrem.
- Solastalgia, Missy Higgins.
- Golden, Kylie Minogue
- Voicenotes, Charlie Puth.
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, Kraftwerk.
- 50 for 50, Jethro Tull.
- 8, Incubus.
- Arriving somewhere, Porcupine Tree.
- Attention attention, Shinedown.
- Coast: love the music: love the superstars., Coast FM
- Hip hop: the golden era 1979-1999.
- How big, how blue, how beautiful, Florence + the Machine.
- I love acoustic., Ministry of Sound (Club)
- In your own sweet time, The Fratellis.
- Invisible storm, Turin Brakes.
- Legacy, Katchafire.
- Studio time, Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings.
- The deconstruction, Eels.
- Tranquility Base Hotel + Casino, Arctic Monkeys.
- Vantage point, Sons of Zion.
- Tell me how you really feel, Courtney Barnett.
- Electric light, James Bay.
- Gold, Cher.
- The prodigal son, Ry Cooder.
- We light fire, Julia Deans.
- The Marshall Mathers LP. 2, Eminem.
- Blue moon swamp, John Fogerty.
- Above the clouds: the very best of Glenn Frey, Glenn Frey.
- Bloom, JessB.
- Born this way, Lady Gaga.
- Graceland: the remixes., Paul Simon
- Be more kind, Frank Turner.
- The greatest hits, Tina Turner
- Sex & food, Unknown Mortal Orchestra.
- Roxy: tonight's the night live, Neil Young.
- Alison's choice
- A teenager in an abortion clinic meets a man who has come down to Earth to save the life of her unborn baby. Starring Chanel Marriott, Bruce Marchiano and Alicia Monet Caldwell.
- Almost friends
- Charlie is an unmotivated man in his mid 20s still living at home with his mother and stepfather who falls for a young woman who has a serious boyfriend. Starring Freddie Highmore, Odeya Rush and Christopher Meloni.
- Anti matter
- A glitch in an experiment pushes a scientist towards insanity. Starring Yaiza Figueroa, Philippa Carson and Tom Barber-Duffy.
- Badge of faith
- Based on the story of Roanoke Virginia police officer Bryan Lawrence who fought his way back from on-duty complete paralysis through sheer faith. Starring Andrew Lauer, Rebecca Rogers and
- Black Panther
- T'Challa, the King of Wakanda, rises to the throne in the isolated, technologically advanced African nation, but his claim is challenged by a vengeful outsider who was a childhood victim of T'Challa's father's mistake. Starring Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o.
- Camp: inspired by true stories
- Ken (Michael Mattera) tries to help Eli (Miles Elliot), an abused 10-year-old boy, understand the meaning of unconditional love.
- Finding your feet
- On the eve of retirement a middle class, judgmental snob discovers her husband has been having an affair with her best friend and is forced into exile with her bohemian sister who lives on an
impoverished inner-city council estate. Starring Celia Imrie, Timothy Spall and Joanna Lumley.
- Guardians of the tomb
- An innocent discovery of a well-preserved mummified Emperor from 200 B.C. China unearths a two thousand-year-old nightmare, a secret that should have remained buried. Starring Bingbing Li, Kellan Lutz and Kelsey Grammer.
- A young man in love with a girl from a rich family finds his unorthodox plan to go on holiday for the early years of his life met with skepticism by everyone except for his fiancée's eccentric sister and long-suffering brother. Starring Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn and Doris Nolan.
- A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called The Further. Starring Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne and Ty Simkins.
- It happened to Jane
- Jane Osgood runs a lobster business, which supports her two young children. Railroad staff inattention ruins her shipment, so with her lawyer George, Jane sues Harry Foster Malone, director of the line and the "meanest man in the world". Starring Doris Day, Jack Lemmon and Ernie Kovacs.
- Lover come back
- A series of misunderstandings leaves an advertising executive with a campaign for a product which has not yet been invented, while he romances his rival in the guise of its inventor. Starring Rock Hudson, Doris Day and Tony Randall.
- From an anchorwoman to a homeless man, actress Cate Blanchett portrays 13 distinct characters in vignettes that incorporate timeless manifestos. Starring Cate Blanchett, Erika Bauer and Ruby Bustamante.
- Within Brooklyn's ultra-orthodox Jewish community, a widower battles for custody of his son. Starring Menashe Lustig, Yoel Falkowitz and Hershy Fishman. In Yiddish with English subtitles.
- Nights of Cabiria = Notti di Cabiria
- A waifish prostitute wanders the streets of Rome looking for true love but finds only heartbreak. Starring Giuletta Masina and Francois Perier. In Italian with English subtitles.
- Only angels have wings
- At a remote South American trading port, the manager of an air freight company is forced to risk his pilots' lives in order to win an important contract. Starring Cary Grant, Jean Arthur and Rita Hayworth.
- Phantom thread
- Set in 1950's London, Reynolds Woodcock is a renowned dressmaker whose fastidious life is disrupted by a young, strong-willed woman, Alma, who becomes his muse and lover. Starring Vicky Krieps, Daniel Day-Lewis and Lesley Manville.
- Levi Layton is tired of his small town life and his workaholic father, but finds his way out when he receives a large inheritance. Starring Joseph Castanon, Bill Cooper and Dylan Borger.
- Rain man
- Selfish yuppie Charlie Babbitt's father left a fortune to his savant brother Raymond and a pittance to Charlie; they travel cross-country. Starring Dustin Hoffman, Tom Cruise and Valeria Golino.
- A woman and her daughter emigrate from Mexico for a better life in America, where they start working for a family where the patriarch is a newly celebrated chef with an insecure wife. Starring Adam Sandler, Tea Leoni and Paz Vega.
- Star Wars. Episode VIII, The last Jedi
- Rey develops her newly discovered abilities with the guidance of Luke Skywalker, who is unsettled by the strength of her powers. Meanwhile, the Resistance prepares for battle with the First Order. Starring Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Mark Hamill.
- The free world
- After spending two decades in prison for a crime he didn't commit, Mo struggles to put his past behind him as he readjusts to a new life working in an animal shelter. Starring Boyd Holbrook and Elisabeth Moss.
- The journey, directed by Nick Hamm.
- During the 2006 Northern Ireland peace talks, Sinn Fein leader Martin McGuiness and Democratic Party leader Ian Paisley are forced to travel by car together. Starring Timothy Spall, Colm Meaney and John Hurt.
- The music of silence
- Chronicles the life of Andrea Bocelli, who transcended his blindness through his singing. Starring Antonio Banderas, Jordi Molla and Toby Sebastian.
- The talk of the town
- An escaped prisoner and a stuffy law professor vie for the hand of a spirited schoolteacher. Starring Cary Grant, Jean Arthur and Ronald Coleman.
- There's a girl in my soup
- TV personality Robert Danvers, an exceedingly vain rotter, seduces young women daily, never staying long with one. He meets his match in Marion, an American, 19, who's available but refuses any romantic illusions. Starring Peter Sellers, Goldie Hawn and Tony Britton.
- Unlimited: all things are possible
- A young genius on the run from the Mexican cartel must hide out in an orphanage while he uncovers the secret to a device that provides unlimited energy. Starring Fred Thompson, Robert Amaya and Daniel Ross Owens.
- Murder on the Orient Express
- When a murder occurs on the train he's travelling on, celebrated detective Hercule Poirot is recruited to solve the case. Starring Kenneth Branagh, Penelope Cruz and Willem Defoe.
- Being Julia
- Set in '30s London, the film involves stage actors and their experiences with love and revenge. Based on the novel 'Theatre' by W. Somerset Maugham. Starring Annette Bening, Michael Gambon and Maury Chaykin.
- Cry, the beloved country
- Black minister Stephen Kumalo journeys to the city to search for his missing son, only to find his people living in squalor and his son a criminal. Reverend Misimangu is a young South African clergyman who helps find his missing son-turned-thief and sister-turned-prostitute in the slums of Johannesburg. Starring Sidney Poitier and Canada Lee.
- Neujahrskonzert 2018 = New Year's concert 2018, Wiener Philharmoniker; Riccardo Muti.
- Live from Los Angeles, Mary A. Blige.
- A brave heart: the Lizzie Velasquez story
- A documentary following the life of Lizzie Velasquez, her triumphant journey to the other side of bullying, and her mission to inspire and empower a more positive online environment.
- Manolo: the boy who made shoes for lizards
- An in-depth portrait of master shoe designer Manolo Blahnik and a behind-the-scenes look into the world of the fashion icon.
- Tony Palmer's film of Toward the unknown region: Malcolm Arnold--a story of survival
- Celebrates Malcolm Arnold, one of Britain's most underestimated and yet most popular composers, who wrote scores to altogether 132 films.
- The other wife
- Drama about a wife who finds out her husband has another wife and child after he is killed in a plane crash.
- Unknown heart
- A fatal accident changes the destiny of two families when Elizabeth Lancaster's wish comes true and she receives the heart transplant she desperately needs.
- Valentine's kiss, Valentine is the perfect wife and mother, until her husband announces he wants a divorce. Based on the novel by Rosamunde Pilcher.
- A damned serious business, Gerald Seymour.
- The last hour, Harry Sidebottom.
- Sleeper 13, Rob Sinclair.
- We own the sky, Luke Allnutt.
- The house of hopes and dreams, Trisha Ashley.
- Three things about Elsie, Joanna Cannon.
- The little Italian bakery, Valentina Cebeni.
- Where the light gets in, Lucy Dillon.
- Too damn nice, Kathryn Freeman.
- The vegetarian: a novel, Han Kang.
- Last letter home, Rachel Hore.
- Bitter, Francesca Jakobi.
- The music shop, Rachel Joyce.
- The year that changed everything, Cathy Kelly.
- The year of surprising acts of kindness, Laura Kemp.
- That girl, Kate Kerrigan.
- Surprise me, Sophie Kinsella.
- Sal, Mick Kitson.
- Happy little bluebirds, Louise Levene.
- Beyond black, Hilary Mantel.
- The neighbors, Hannah Mary McKinnon.
- The summer of Serendipity, Ali McNamara.
- A rock and a high place, Dan Mooney
- A year at Hotel Gondola, Nicky Pellegrino.
- Property: a collection, Lionel Shriver.
- The young Clementina, D.E. Stevenson.
- First impressions, Margaret Thornton.
- The story of our lives, Helen Warner.
- Beautiful liars, Isabel Ashdown.
- The woman in the water, Will Barton.
- The craftsman, Sharon Bolton.
- The disappeared, C.J. Box.
- Bloodties, Heather Raven.
- The visitor, Lee Child.
- Buried secrets, Lisa Cutts.
- Certain signs that you are dead: an Oslo crime files novel, Torkil Damhaug.
- Under the cold bright lights, Garry Disher.
- Kings of America, R.J. Ellory.
- Cover up, Patricia Hall.
- The lost, Mari Hannah.
- Force of nature, Jane Harper.
- Come and find me, Sarah Hilary.
- A Southwold mystery, Suzette A. Hill.
- Ultima, L.S. Hilton.
- In dust and ashes, Anne Holt.
- Welcome to wherever you are, John Marrs.
- Down the river unto the sea, Walter Mosley.
- Turn a blind eye, Vicky Newham.
- NYPD Red. 5, James Patterson
- Blood reckoning, Danielle Ramsay.
- The rebel, Jaime Raven.
- Class murder, Leigh Russell.
- The bone keeper, Luca Veste.
- A most novel revenge, Ashley Weaver.
- When: the scientific secrets of perfect timing, Daniel H. Pink.
- Supernormal: childhood adversity and the amazing untold story of resilience, Meg Jay.
- The monk of Mokha, Dave Eggers.
- Your life in my hands: a junior doctor's story, Rachel Clarke.
- Inventing ourselves: the secret life of the teenage brain, Sarah-Jayne Blakemore.
- Unmasked: a memoir, Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- The duchess, Penny Junor.
- The hygge holiday, Rosie Blake.
- The barbershop girl, Georgina Penney.
- Under a Cornish sky, Liz Fenwick.
- A mother's grace, Rosie Goodwin.
- Fall from grace, Danielle Steel.