New York Times
Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
May 15, 2022
1. Finding Me
The multiple award-winning actress describes the difficulties she encountered before claiming her sense of self and achieving professional success.
2. The Palace Papers: Inside the House of Windsor -- the Truth and the Turmoil
This follow-up to
The Diana Chronicles
details how the royal family reinvented itself after the death of Princess Diana.
3. Unmasked: My Life Solving America's Cold Cases
A memoir by a former cold case investigator who worked on several notable cases, including the identification of the Golden State Killer.
4. Freezing Order: A True Story of Money Laundering, Murder, and Surviving Vladimir Putin's Wrath
The author of
tells his story of becoming Vladimir Putin's enemy by uncovering a $230 million tax refund scheme.
5. I'll Show Myself Out: Essays on Midlife and Motherhood
A collection of comedic essays on motherhood and middle age by the Emmy Award-winning writer and producer.
6. From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness, and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life
Arthur C. Brooks
A columnist for
espouses ways to shift priorities and habits to overcome waning abilities in later life.
7. Crying in H Mart: A Memoir
The daughter of a Korean mother and Jewish-American father, and leader of the indie rock project Japanese Breakfast, describes creating her own identity after losing her mother to cancer.
8. Hello, Molly! A Memoir
The comedic actor shares stories of family tragedy and her years as a star of
Saturday Night Live.
9. Playing With Myself
A memoir by the three-time Emmy-nominated comedian known for his online musical and political satires.
10. Just Tyrus
A memoir by the pro wrestler and Fox News political commentator.
11. The War on the West
An associate editor of
and Fox News contributor makes his arguments against anti-Western rhetoric.
12. Start Without Me: I'll Be There in a Minute
A collection of comedic stories by the writer and producer best known for his work on
13. The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story
Nikole Hannah-Jones, Caitlin Roper, Ilena Silverman and Jake Silverstein (editors)
Viewing America's entanglement with slavery and its legacy, in essays adapted and expanded from
The New York Times Magazine
14. Bittersweet: How Sorrow and Longing Make Us Whole
The author of
suggests ways to embrace loss and suffering within ourselves and others.
15. What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience, and Healing
Bruce D. Perry and Oprah Winfrey
An approach to dealing with trauma that shifts an essential question used to investigate it.
©2022 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the May 15, 2022 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending April 30, 2022.
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
7060 W. Windmill Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113