New York Times
Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
April 2, 2023
1. Saved: A War Reporter's Mission to Make It Home
The Fox News journalist gives his account of the injuries he sustained from a Russian attack while covering the war in Ukraine.
The Duke of Sussex details his struggles with the royal family, loss of his mother, service in the British Army and marriage to Meghan Markle.
3. Paris: The Memoir
The entrepreneur and pop culture icon shares her personal and professional rise in the age of influencers.
4. The Courage to Be Free: Florida's Blueprint for America's Revival
The Florida governor gives his account of his achievements and shares his opinions about the political left.
5. I'm Glad My Mom Died
The actress and filmmaker describes her eating disorders and difficult relationship with her mother.
6. The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times
The former first lady shares personal stories and the tools she uses to deal with difficult situations.
7. The Longest Race: Inside the Secret World of Abuse, Doping, and Deception on Nike's Elite
Kara Goucher with Mary Pilon
The Olympic runner details the abuse and deception she experienced while on an elite running team for Nike.
8. Walk the Blue Line
James Patterson and Matt Eversmann with Chris Mooney
A collection of stories about police officers.
9. Enchantment: Awakening Wonder in an Anxious Age
The author of
shares her journey to reconnect with her sense of wonder and awe.
10. It's OK to Be Angry About Capitalism
Bernie Sanders with John Nichols
The Vermont senator depicts the impact capitalism has on key areas of our lives and ways to address this.
11. Belonging: A Daughter's Search for Identity Through Loss and Love
Michelle Miller with Rosemarie Robotham
The co-host of
CBS Saturday Morning
chronicles her search for her mother and efforts to make sense of her mixed-race heritage.
12. All My Knotted-Up Life: A Memoir
The founder of Living Proof Ministries details key moments from her life and her 2018 break with the Southern Baptist movement.
13. The Other Family Doctor: A Veterinarian Explores What Animals Can Teach Us About Love, Life, and Mortality
A veterinarian explains how she incorporated the principles used by her grandfather, who was a doctor, into her own practice.
14. Leon Russell: The Master of Space and Time's Journey Through Rock & Roll History
A biography of the musician and 2011 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee.
15. Wake Up With Purpose!: What I've Learned in My First Hundred Years
Sister Jean Dolores Schmidt with Seth Davis
The team chaplain for Loyola's men's basketball team recounts experiences from her more than 100 years of existence.
©2023 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the April 2, 2023 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending March 18, 2023.
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
7060 W. Windmill Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113