New York Times
Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
March 19, 2023
1. The Courage to Be Free: Florida's Blueprint for America's Revival
The Florida governor gives his account of his achievements and shares his opinions about the political left.
The Duke of Sussex details his struggles with the royal family, loss of his mother, service in the British Army and marriage to Meghan Markle.
3. I'm Glad My Mom Died
The actress and filmmaker describes her eating disorders and difficult relationship with her mother.
4. The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times
The former first lady shares personal stories and the tools she uses to deal with difficult situations.
5. Enchantment: Awakening Wonder in an Anxious Age
The author of
shares her journey to reconnect with her sense of wonder and awe.
6. It's OK to Be Angry About Capitalism
Bernie Sanders with John Nichols
The Vermont senator depicts the impact capitalism has on key areas of our lives and ways to address this.
7. Wake Up With Purpose!: What I've Learned in My First Hundred Years
Sister Jean Dolores Schmidt with Seth Davis
The team chaplain for Loyola's men's basketball team recounts experiences from her more than 100 years of existence.
8. All My Knotted-Up Life: A Memoir
The founder of Living Proof Ministries details key moments from her life and her 2018 break with the Southern Baptist movement.
9. Walk the Blue Line
James Patterson and Matt Eversmann with Chris Mooney
A collection of stories about police officers.
10. The Nazi Conspiracy: The Secret Plot to Kill Roosevelt, Stalin, and Churchill
Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch
The story of a Nazi plot to kill President Roosevelt, Joseph Stalin and Winston Churchill.
11. The 1619 Project: A New Origin Story
Nikole Hannah-Jones, Caitlin Roper, Ilena Silverman and Jake Silverstein (editors)
Viewing America's entanglement with slavery and its legacy, in essays adapted and expanded from
The New York Times Magazine
12. The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness & Healing in a Toxic Culture
Gabor Maté with Daniel
The potential ways in which trauma and stress from modern-day living can affect our physical health.
13. Never Give an Inch: Fighting for the America I Love
The former Secretary of State gives his account of his time serving under President Trump, with a focus on an America First approach.
14. Love, Pamela
The actress and activist details her childhood, rise to fame and the ways she is reclaiming the narrative of her life.
15. The Humanity Archive: Recovering the Soul of Black History from a Whitewashed American Myth
Overlooked stories in Black history.
©2023 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the March 19, 2023 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending March 4, 2023.
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
7060 W. Windmill Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113