New York Times
Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
October 21, 2018
1. Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution
The Fox News anchor argues that America's ruling class is out of touch with everyday citizens.
2. Fear: Trump in the White House
Base on hours of interviews with sources, the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist describes debates and decision-making within the Trump White House.
3. The Fifth Risk: Undoing Democracy
The author of "The Big Short" examines how the Trump administration staffs its federal agencies.
4. In Pieces
A memoir by the two-time Academy Award and three-time Emmy Award winner.
5. Good and Mad: The Revolutionary Power of Women's Anger
The history and cultural significance of women's anger.
6. Leadership: In Turbulent Times
Doris Kearns Goodwin
The challenges that shaped the leadership abilities of four presidents: Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson.
7. Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World
A memoir by the founder of the nonprofit Charity: Water.
8. To Shake the Sleeping Self: A Journey from Oregon to Patagonia, and a Quest for a Life With No Regret
The son of conservative Christians cycles from Oregon to Patagonia, reconciling his sexuality with his upbringing.
9. Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life
A memoir by the international supermodel detailing her childhood in southern Brazil and her career as a fashion icon.
10. Educated: A Memoir
The daughter of survivalists leaves home for university.
11. Full Disclosure
Stormy Daniels with Kevin Carr O'Leary
The adult film actress and director recounts her road to the national spotlight and experiences with President Trump.
12. The Greatest Love Story Ever Told: An Oral History
Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman
In a series of intimate conversations between themselves, the authors recount lessons learned from their 18-year romance.
13. These Truths: A History of the United States
An investigation of truth in America traced through its intertwining histories of politics, law, technology and journalism.
14. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life: A Sortabiography
The Monty Python icon recalls his decades-long career in television, comedy, theater and film.
15. Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy
The legal analyst and Fox News host argues in favor of President Trump.
© 2018 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the October 21, 2018 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending October 6, 2018.
Grand County Library District
PO Box 1050
Granby, CO 80446