New York Times Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
February 11, 2018
1. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
A journalist offers an inside account of the first year of the Trump White House.
2. All-American Murder
James Patterson and Alex Abramovich with Mike Harvkey
The story of Aaron Hernandez, the New England Patriots tight end convicted of first-degree murder.
3. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
Neil deGrasse Tyson
A straightforward, easy-to-understand introduction to the universe.
4. Leonardo Da Vinci
A biography of the Italian Renaissance polymath which connects his work in various disciplines.
5. It's Even Worse Than You Think: What the Trump Administration Is Doing to America
David Cay Johnston
The Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist describes how he believes the scope of the Trump presidency differs from all the others.
6. The Last Black Unicorn
The comedian recounts growing up in South Central Los Angeles, exacting revenge on an ex-boyfriend and finding success after a period of homelessness.
A biography of the Union general of the Civil War and two-term president of the United States.
8. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
J. D. Vance
A Yale Law School graduate examines white working class struggles.
9. How Democracies Die
Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt
The decline of democracies in Europe and Latin America and ways to avoid authoritarianism.
10. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
Daniel H. Pink
Research from several fields reveals the ideal time to make small decisions and big life changes.
11. Happiness Is a Choice You Make: Lessons from a Year Among the Oldest Old
Wisdom and stories from six New Yorkers age 85 and older that challenge notions of aging.
12. Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
A former speechwriter for George W. Bush argues how the current president might push America to become an illiberal democracy.
13. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI
The story of a murder spree in 1920s Oklahoma that targeted Osage Indians.
14. Andrew Jackson and the Miracle of New Orleans: The Battle that Shaped America's Destiny
Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
Major General Jackson takes on the British in Louisiana.
15. When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir
Patrisse Khan-Cullors and asha bandele
Reflections on love, justice and humanity from a founder of Black Lives Matter.
© 2018 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the February 11, 2018 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending January 27, 2018.
Delaware County District Library
84 E Winter St
Delaware, OH 43015