- Entry deadline: Monday, Nov. 30, 2020
- Entry categories: Grades 3-5th; 6-8th; 9-12th
- Open to students in 3rd-12th grade who live in Pasadena, or attend school in Pasadena or Pasadena Unified School District.
- Stories must be 300 words or less.
- Stories must be original and the student’s own work.
- All entries must be submitted electronically with parent/guardian signature (if applicable) online in the form: https://www.cityofpasadena.net/library/writing-contest/. (Paste your story into the “Entry” box in the online form.)
- If you have difficulty accessing the form or need help submitting your story, please email Jane Gov at email@example.com
- Three winners from each category will be published in a Pasadena Public Library magazine or ebook. Winners will be notified and sent a copy of the publication.
- Winners will be announced in an upcoming issue of Off the Shelf.
- Winning stories and a few honorable mentions will be published on our Library Blogs at http://pasadena-library.net/