New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers
October 14, 2018
2. Vince Flynn: Red War by Kyle MillsWhen the Russian prime minister plots to invade the Baltics, only Mitch Rapp can stop him.
3. Juror #3 by James Patterson and Nancy AllenRuby Bozarth defends a college football star charged in a felony case complicated by a second murder.
4. Transcription by Kate AtkinsonTen years later, figures from a BBC radio producer's past as an M15 recruit in 1940 confront her.
5. Lethal White by Robert GalbraithThe fourth book in the Cormoran Strike series. Detectives Strike and Ellacott investigate a crime a young man may have witnessed as a child; by J.K. Rowling, writing pseudonymously.
6. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia OwensIn a quiet town on the North Carolina coast in 1969, a woman who survived alone in the marsh becomes a murder suspect.
7. Vengeful by V. E. SchwabMarcella Riggins pits two ExtraOrdinaries against one another as she menaces the city of Merit.
8. Time's Convert by Deborah HarknessDuring his lover's journey to immortality, a vampire's past returns to haunt them both.
9. Shadow Tyrants by Clive Cussler and Boyd MorrisonJuan Cabrillo and his crew fight two destructive adversaries.
10. In His Father's Footsteps by Danielle SteelThe son of two Holocaust survivors struggles to become his own person after his marriage falls apart.
12. The Outsider by Stephen KingA detective investigates a seemingly wholesome member of the community when an 11-year-old boy's body is found.
13. Before We Were Yours by Lisa WingateA South Carolina lawyer learns about the questionable practices of a Tennessee orphanage.
15. Hippie by Paulo CoelhoA young Brazilian man and a Dutch woman explore their relationship as they travel across Europe and Central Asia to Kathmandu.