New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers
November 25, 2018
1. Past Tense by Lee ChildJack Reacher explores the New England town where his father was born and a Canadian couple now find themselves stranded.
3. The Reckoning by John GrishamA decorated World War II veteran shoots and kills a pastor inside a Mississippi church.
4. Dark Sacred Night by Michael ConnellyDetective Renée Ballard teams up with the retired detective Harry Bosch, who is working on a cold case.
5. Every Breath by Nicholas SparksDifficult choices surface when Hope Anderson and Tru Walls meet in a North Carolina seaside town.
6. Elevation by Stephen KingA man who is losing weight without getting thinner forms an unlikely alliance with his neighbors who are dealing with prejudices.
8. Unsheltered by Barbara KingsolverIntertwined stories of two families who live in different centuries on the same street corner in Vineland, N.J.
9. The Noel Stranger by Richard Paul EvansA newly divorced woman develops a friendship with the owner of a Christmas tree lot.
10. Sea of Greed by Clive Cussler and Graham BrownThe 16th book in the NUMA Files series.
11. You Don't Own Me by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair BurkeA television producer investigates the murder of a physician and whether it was his wife who killed him.
13. A Spark of Light by Jodi PicoultThe lives of patients, doctors and activists intersect when a gunman holds them all hostage in a woman's health center in Mississippi.
14. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia OwensIn a quiet town on the North Carolina coast in 1969, a woman who survived alone in the marsh becomes a murder suspect.
15.Heads You Win by Jeffrey ArcherWhen his father is assassinated by the K.G.B., Alexander Karpenko makes an irreversible choice based on a coin toss.