New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers
November 4, 2018
1. Every Breath by Nicholas SparksDifficult choices surface when Hope Anderson and Tru Walls meet in a North Carolina seaside town.
3. Unsheltered by Barbara KingsolverIntertwined stories of two families who live in different centuries on the same street corner in Vineland, N.J.
4. A Spark of Light by Jodi PicoultThe lives of patients, doctors and activists intersect when a gunman holds them all hostage in a woman's health center in Mississippi.
5. Ambush by James Patterson and James O. BornMichael Bennett discovers that an assassin is targeting him and his family
6. Holy Ghost by John SandfordVirgil Flowers investigates shootings in a Minnesota town following an attempt to revive its ailing economy.
7. The Witch Elm by Tana FrenchAfter Toby Hennessy retreats to his family's ancestral home, a skull discovered in the backyard exposes his family's past.
8. Vince Flynn: Red War by Kyle MillsWhen the Russian prime minister plots to invade the Baltics, only Mitch Rapp can stop him.
9. Winter in Paradise by Elin HilderbrandIrene Steele uncovers her husband's secret life on a Caribbean island following his death.
10. When We Were Young by Karen KingsburyThe reality of Noah and Emily Carter's marriage is different from the one curated for their social media followers.
11. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia OwensIn a quiet town on the North Carolina coast in 1969, a woman who survived alone in the marsh becomes a murder suspect.
12. The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate MortonA century-old mystery at the Birchwood Manor on the Thames connects the lives of an archivist and artist.
14. Alaskan Holiday by Debbie MacomberA Seattleite cook stuck in remote Ponder, Alaska, grapples with her feelings for the local swordsmith.
15. Killing Commendatore by Haruki MurakamiThe discovery of an unseen work in an artist's attic unleashes a series of bizarre occurrences that a painter must navigate.