New York Times Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
March 25, 2018
1. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
A journalist offers an inside account of the first year of the Trump White House.
2. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
The late true-crime journalist's search for the serial murderer and rapist known as "the Golden State Killer."
3. Educated: A Memoir
The daughter of survivalists, who is kept out of school, educates herself enough to leave home for university.
4. Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress
A case for using reason, science and humanism to counter pessimistic views of Western civilization.
5. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
Neil deGrasse Tyson
A straightforward, easy-to-understand introduction to the universe.
6. Obama: An Intimate Portrait
More than 300 pictures of the former president by his White House photographer, with behind-the-scenes stories.
7. Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure
An insider look at the Bachelor franchise and its effect on society.
8. The Last Black Unicorn
The comedian recounts growing up in South Central Los Angeles and finding success after a period of homelessness.
9. Unmasked: A Memoir
Andrew Lloyd Webber
A memoir by the musical theater composer and impresario, whose works include
Phantom of the Opera, Cats and Evita.
10. The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth
The physicist describes how humans might develop civilization in outer space and possibly become immortal.
11. Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI
The story of a murder spree in 1920s Oklahoma that targeted Osage Indians.
12. Leonardo Da Vinci
A biography of the Italian Renaissance polymath that connects his work in various disciplines.
13. Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood
A memoir about growing up biracial in apartheid South Africa by the host of
The Daily Show.
14. Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
An argument for taking on risk.
15. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
Daniel H. Pink
Research reveals the ideal time to make small decisions and big life changes.
© 2018 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the March 25, 2018 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending March 10, 2018.
Belmont County District Library
20 S. Fifth St.
Martins Ferry, Ohio 43935